The Profile Brotherhood RC Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Administrator
5,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HELL YES! If you are scratch building a cool new profile (or any plane) you can post build pics. If you are OMP or Morris or any company you can come in here and say, "HEY WE HAVE A BAD ASS NEW PLANE AND HERE ARE THE PICS!!".
So the gloves are off. Talk about any plane you want in these forums. Post build pics to your hearts content.
WHY?!!
Because this is a forum for 3D pilots and by 3D pilots.

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
I have to say that this is now the best fucking site on the web. THANK YOU BILLY AND QUICKER. I feel like im with familly and i dont have to worry about what i say or do.

·
Registered
7,118 Posts
ChuckAuger said:
Just be sure to watermark your pics :wink:
:shock:
Watermark????
Like a DOG???????
:D

·
Registered
119 Posts
Great, now some dickhead will be making thousands of extra dollars (a week!) selling his own designed profiles. He'll probably name them after food that goes well with beer!!!!!
Mojo?
What kinda beer does that go with?

Swany, when do we get to buy some foam profiles from you? You could call it the "Pro Bro No Glo"

·
Registered
119 Posts
Just something that flies 3d well. Standard 'ol 350 gws gearbox and 3s1p lipo. They're just cheap fun. Thanks,...StratBro :lol:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.