The Profile Brotherhood RC Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Why do so many people hate 3D flyers and 3D flying. Why are so many clubs against it.

I mean I can freely fly 3D at my club as long as Im careful of course, like, declaring my intentions as in harriering around/over the runway and so on, but why do so many other clubs just stick to boring old fly with the pattern. OK our club does have the old follow the patern rule but they still let us do 3D and you can even get the chance sometimes to have the airspace to yourself to really carve it up.

How do you clubs feel about 3Ders?

Just interested, Fly-guy

·
Registered
16,991 Posts
human nature. takes them a couple years to get used to it, as it is unfamiliar. if and when they ever master circle flying and need a new challenge they will come around!

·
Registered
6,472 Posts
A couple years to get used to it, I think not. Helis have been around for over 20 years and there are many in nearly every club that start bitching as soon as a heli is fired up. I doubt 3D will fare much better. Circle jerks are generally always going to be circle jerks.
Matt

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Stupid circel jerks. Then again some of my mates at the field are circle jerks, and I bet you were all circle jerks once, I guess we had to sart somewhere but now we are free of the circle jerkness.

Fly-guy DITCHING RCU

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
So do planes TR to right down there... :roll: J/K

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hehe, never noticed, I'll check on the weekend :p

Fly-guy

·
Registered
16,991 Posts
speaking of torque rolling backward, have been tailsliding my edgy burrito; I can drop it like 50'- fast- and almost every time i get it going fast and straight it will torque roll backwards! I'm almost used to it by now, but it scares most of my freinds.... which makes me do it more... :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts