The Profile Brotherhood RC Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have searched the forum for an ARF profile plane or a short kit, but it seems like no one make them anymore?
I dont want the plane to be to big and found that the Burrito may be the plane for me.
Im from Sweden and cant gets kit here easy from US so my best bet may be to build from scratch and print the plans.
Can someone help me with the shopping list and what materials i need to buy? thanks!

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
I don’t mind shipping to you as long as you pay the shipping. I will be cutting kits soon, taking orders now for the Slicks.

·
Registered
2,694 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not the right one

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
Stensholm,your on the right track. Never shipped anything over seas so have no ideal of cost. Search for burrito in kit building form here. First one is trying,after that it becomes easy to cut kit. Hows the wood supply over there.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Im sure Doug could make you a "short kit" if you like (just the cut parts, no sticks/sheets) It would be a lot cheaper to ship. Nice plane, I thought about building one (and every f'ing other plane I see here) ;)

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
Everything is in the kit to build the basic airframe. It does not include glue, covering, wheels etc. it does come with all wood, tube, landing gear & plans.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts