The Profile Brotherhood RC Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
I would take 2 of the slick 360 kits If you do the run. I would also benefit from your build thread! I rarely post but check the site daily so it’s good plug is here.

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
Thank you Jrr,i try to stir things up. Its not good to sit on side lines and watch,be a part of this forum. Doug made a offer of his time,we should take him up and thank him. And you got to post your interest any of you watching from the sidelines,we need you. SO i see ten plus kits as of now easy. Neat plane,very light,i built one,have not flown it yet,may go tonight and put motor and servos in it. Have you ever had a plane that just flew better than it should,thats the goal,to build awesome planes,every time,and know its going to be your best ever. You cant get that from a box cause you did not put love in it. So get building and find what you are missing,the guys here will help if you ask.

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
Thing that gets me is all the sideliners that never post,i mean,be a part guys,dont sit back and wait. Start talking new kits and here they come. And building is the core of bros,yet so few do it anymore. Was a great offer you gave to new guys. You,the new guys could learn so much so easy so quick,you would not need foam in box. Oh well.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts