The Profile Brotherhood RC Forum banner
2041 - 2059 of 2059 Posts

·
Registered
10,567 Posts
Hey, does that work for whiskey bottles too?

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Available over on BookFace. Not too far from me in MT. Looks to be a NIB kit from the other pics. $250 Missoula MT

Attachments

·
Registered
182 Posts
40 size profile on RCU called a Badboy. Never heard of it but looks unique with the wings angled down. Located in WA. pickup only.

.https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/market/11698513

·
Registered
6,241 Posts
I flew a Bad Boy V2 way back in the 2006 ProBro Video Contest with a Webra 50. In their day they flew OK. I've still got the plane although the covering on the wings has pretty much aged and fallen off. The wing covering is mostly packing tape now. Here's a video of my old Bad Boy that Precision Aerobatics had posted that I didn't even know was out there until just a few minutes ago.
2006 ProBro Video Contest McDDD - Bad Boy V2

·
Registered
20,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2,054 ·
Ahh, the glory days of video contests. The likes we’ll likely never see of again 😞

·
Registered
6,241 Posts
Some of the old Video Contest videos are still here on the probro site so you can still watch them.
ProBro 3D Video Contest Forum

There's a sub forum of the older contest videos.
Older Contest Videos

Unfortunately the earlier videos before we started using YouTube are pretty much gone forever.

·
Registered
12,514 Posts
Great links Dave!
I saved a few contest vids on my computer from way back. I have the original Casey G ones, and caveman flying in the creek.

2041 - 2059 of 2059 Posts