The Profile Brotherhood RC Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
17,001 Posts
ehh, not always... streaking in the pool, thong on flight line, stuff like that... not gay, just general jackassery. the site gets a lot of spam trolls, i always hit foe since i got banned for mimocking one, and got mistaken for one. then they stopped banning- that's communist, and iunamerican. don't like? hit foe.

i personally liked greyeagle. if i didn't, i'd hit foe. but others made that decision for me. kinda like social security, welfare, medicaid.

freedom of choice is what u want.

ever see the movie "people will talk" with cary grant? watch it some time, a good study in human nature. and funny.

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
Well,what they do,l dont care,but this not the place. I thinklng plane parts,hit the button,see dicks.Take the preverted stuff elsewhere,or at lease warn me. A new guy,say,14 year boy,looking at 3d plane info dont need see that,theres plenty of sites for that,speak freely some where else,or they will think were bunch of gay guys flying planes. :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

·
Banned
17,001 Posts
i think the bot got too many hits on us calling each other ****? guess they didn't check the probro dictionary. besides, according to south park, "****" means harley riders with no mufflers that feel a need to rev it every time they see someone they can possibly try to impress with their fart machine.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts