The Profile Brotherhood RC Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK Bros, I am a ***. I haven't been to a Pro Bro in over a year (Rona Bro 20), I haven't finished a build in over three years (still on the Glitter Jr... Mad Yak and Rad Yak in bones...).

I've been riding dirt bikes and skiing. Meh. Remember when ProBroAndy would post a video and you'd be like, "Holy fucking shit! How does he fucking do that?!? Or you'd watch Ian bring his slab in close doing inverted figure 8's in like 20 mph wind over a concrete runway and be like, "OMG look how calm he is standing there! Fucking ibang!"

You guys used to bust my balls until I actually did something. Then you'd show me how to do it in a kick ass way. I miss that.

This site does not have to be the end of the Pro Bros. Be the solution you want to see. Ima try to finish a build this winter. Peace. BTW I heard Jakey was building again... (where are my fucking emojiis?!)

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
Well said Nitro J. A man will have many changes of heart over the years and as he grows some times he makes full circle back to where he started. Bikes i like to much,but they can hurt to,no pain,no gain. Glad your back,everyone needs a break,the kids take time,money be short,other things become important. The best thing about planes is you can fade out,and fade in as life lets it be. Now finnish them birds,and show us some pics.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
OK Bros, I am a ***. I haven't been to a Pro Bro in over a year (Rona Bro 20), I haven't finished a build in over three years (still on the Glitter Jr... Mad Yak and Rad Yak in bones...).

I've been riding dirt bikes and skiing. Meh. Remember when ProBroAndy would post a video and you'd be like, "Holy fucking shit! How does he fucking do that?!? Or you'd watch Ian bring his slab in close doing inverted figure 8's in like 20 mph wind over a concrete runway and be like, "OMG look how calm he is standing there! Fucking ibang!"

You guys used to bust my balls until I actually did something. Then you'd show me how to do it in a kick ass way. I miss that.

This site does not have to be the end of the Pro Bros. Be the solution you want to see. Ima try to finish a build this winter. Peace. BTW I heard Jakey was building again... (where are my fucking emojiis?!)
I hear you J! I'm fading out of skiing since there is no challenge and I've done it for far too long (Almost 50 years!). Apps on the phone just make it worse when you ski faster than your age. When you are MY age skiing at 70 to 80 mph mph isn't a good thing. My knees don't handle the bumps and jumps as well as they used too either. Did I mention I've had BOTH ACL's replaced? Yeah, those were fun too! I strap on the skis and knee braces and look like one of Jerry's kids, but I'll beat you down the hill and be waiting at the bottom with a camera! I'm heading back towards planes and hoping to finally have the time to figure out all those crazy maneuver's. I just hope my brain and thumbs can get in sync and I can finally handle rolling harriers and CONTROL them! Stick time should be increasing and I'm building a bunch right now to keep me in stock. HOPING to hit NashBro next year, but we'll see.

·
Registered
4,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
I'm looking at property in E WA for mx track & flying field... that's the dream anyway. Like hell you could beat me or Gus bro...but I dig the bumps and trees anyway lol

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
I'm looking at property in E WA for mx track & flying field... that's the dream anyway. Like hell you could beat me or Gus bro...but I dig the bumps and trees anyway lol
Did I mention I used to ski with the Mahre's? Did I mention the in-laws had a cabin on a ski hill? Did I mention skiing 60 plus times a year for MANY years? I found no challenge in it, I'm getting old and I'm calling it a wrap. We used to measure years between crashes by the way! LOL!! I'll send my son in my place and you can decide. I taught him very well, but he's not as good at the aerials or the bumps, but has gotten pretty darn good at all the rest.

What part of Eastern Washington are you considering? I can go look at property if it's around Prosser, Tri-Cities or Yakima? I'm in Prosser these days and retired!!! I have some spare time!

Take care J!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts