The Profile Brotherhood RC Forum banner
1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm planning to arrive after my LAST day of work EVER! July 27th. It's about a 4hr drive, so I'll miss the park furhrer by the time I arrive! I know Gus and Allan are going. I think Doug will make it from Spokane and maybe my son Scott as well. Anybody else planning to attend? My wife is on the fence and might hang around for a bit. We'll see!

Looking forward to it and can't wait!! :rockon:

·
Registered
14,017 Posts
We should be arriving around 1:00 PM on the 28th.
Great to see you will make it!

·
Registered
16,991 Posts
if i wasn't broke and unemployed, i'd go out there and finish donkeydick's ys 63 lt-25- and rock that biotch!

·
Registered
14,017 Posts
Wild Fred said:
oh, yeah! back before we took the condom out of the goat!
Be nice to her, or him, or it or… :mrgreen:

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
that goat has been ridden more than a 25 cent pony machine out side the local kmart

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Looks like it's going to be a little cooler:

https://weather.com/weather/tenday/l/11 ... ce090475fb

95 degrees Thurs thru Sun! Sunny too with winds under 8 mph! I'm sure the bug forecast will be about the same! Since it's been in the 100's down in Prosser since the end of June, this will be a nice treat!!

I'm looking forward to getting some stick time. Last year was a bust!

Anyone camping AT the field? I know Gus has reservation at the campground.

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
Pro bro, i must say i never looked at weither in mid upper west,always took it to be cool and dry in summer,i mean its up north. Well,its 90 plus wet air here,heat index 105,my nuts are soggy,yepp. Worst thing, your shirt never drys out,even in front of a fan. At the nash event will start cooling off,yep eee,come on down,bring straightup with you. Not many bugs then to. Till then,hope athol turns out great,i be wishing cool winds for you guys,with low gravity close to ground. :tu: Question of the day,does whistlepig increase or decrease expo on the sticks. :drunk:

·
Registered
3,932 Posts
I will show up here and there , dont have anything to fly anymore except helicopters, but I can definatly come have a few beers

·
Registered
3,932 Posts
been to probros all over the northwest, I just dont fly much anymore and I can throw the helis up at the ranch and bang out some 2d whenever I want. I was never really into foam, always built my own, but with my Auto repair business and the long hours at the ranch I dont get much time to build anymore.

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
Rat said:
been to probros all over the northwest, I just dont fly much anymore and I can throw the helis up at the ranch and bang out some 2d whenever I want. I was never really into foam, always built my own, but with my Auto repair business and the long hours at the ranch I dont get much time to build anymore.
Get that lazy Gus to work! We need more build threads with Gus :) :drink:

·
Registered
14,017 Posts
wyo69cowboy said:
Rat said:
Get that lazy Gus to work! We need more build threads with Gus :) :drink:
Last I've heard he moved out of the state last summer but he may be visiting ID next week…

Attachments

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
sparkplug said:
Pro bro, i must say i never looked at weither in mid upper west,always took it to be cool and dry in summer,i mean its up north. Well,its 90 plus wet air here,heat index 105,my nuts are soggy,yepp. Worst thing, your shirt never drys out,even in front of a fan. At the nash event will start cooling off,yep eee,come on down,bring straightup with you. Not many bugs then to. Till then,hope athol turns out great,i be wishing cool winds for you guys,with low gravity close to ground. :tu: Question of the day,does whistlepig increase or decrease expo on the sticks. :drunk:
It's been in the 100's since the last week of June here in Eastern, WA. We've been as high as 116 and have had a few days where it's in the mid 90's for a day or so, but then right back into the 100's. 105 is the forecast at home while I'll be at Athol. Humidity is USUALLY dry, but we can get up there once in a while too. It should cool off into the 60's or lower at night I hope! The first year we had Athol I think it was 95 or above. That was a hot one! It's been like that a few other years, but it's rare.

I'm hoping to attend Nash next year. We're retiring and have too many things going on this year. Fingers crossed we'll make it and can drag the travel trailer and a few planes down to attend. :tu:

·
Registered
3,932 Posts
Just an FYI for you guys, it has been super hot and dry up here this year so you might want to throw a fire extinguisher in your rig with your fight gear.

1 - 20 of 86 Posts