The Profile Brotherhood RC Forum banner
101 - 119 of 119 Posts

·
Registered
12,378 Posts
Congrats on the maiden Plug (y)(y)(y)(y)

·
Registered
6,165 Posts
Some E-PBF combat action a few days ago at the Eldon RC field. Photos by LORCS member Shaun Zimmerman.
Sky Azure Electric blue Wind Slope

Sky Wind Slope Windsports Electric blue

·
Registered
12,378 Posts
Great pics Dave (y) (y)

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #107 ·
Sorry for the same pics,still ant got the hang of it. Just showing handle,works good,should have put it 2in foward. The 5200 glue works very good,strong with flex. Well i trying to hover,trying. using 9/6 prop on 40fp,nylon is more forgiving,ask how i know. lol

·
Registered
6,165 Posts
First photo looks good!
Second photo looks good!
Third photo looks good!
Fourth photo looks good!
Fifth photo looks good!

Glad to hear you are enjoying the PBF!

·
Registered
12,378 Posts
Very good! Also glad you are enjoying it!!

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #110 ·
I cant say enjoying,like learning to ride a bike,you going to fall some. Its very different,very stable,till it ant,then oh shucks. Handle a good thing,just need 2in foward,hold it and launch to. Missed up though,i cant see red late in the day,what sticks well to give color to it.

·
Registered
12,378 Posts
Go down to any sign shop. They will have sign vinyl. They have it on a roll and will usually sell small sections of it.
It will stick like iron to your coroplast if it is clean (no castor oil).
Remember to fly your PBF nose high and feel free to get it close and slow.
If you are flying it in the attitude of a regular sport plane it will do weird things.
Here's a couple of my pizza boxes. All the lettering ect. is sign vinyl. That's Nitro J with my "Danger" PBF
Grass Human leg Thigh Auto part Knee
Cloud Sky Gas Recreation Font

Attachments

·
Registered
12,378 Posts
This one is from waaayy back in 2005!
Rectangle Triangle Material property Tints and shades Wood

Attachments

·
Registered
6,165 Posts
Hobby King has some 1 meter LED strips that are self adhesive and run on 12 volts, or a 3S lipo. These are the blue ones, but they also have white, red, green, and a mixture of colors.

The strips can be cut into LED sections of 3, 6, 9, 12, etc. for smaller areas.
LED Light Strip, Blue from Hobby King

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #116 ·
I did hover it in the wind,many times. Its very strong,hit hard and cartwheeled,no repairs needed. Flys good till it dont,then best be quick. Mostly,think i got this,then it hits,oh well. 40 is overkill,nylon props good and 9/6 works good. If a man flys it well,he can fly most anything. So,how many of you have mastered it,are real good,ok,just get by or to hell with it. lol

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #119 ·
I like that,the prop protection is neat. 3m 5200 glue sticks very good to corriboard,plus is somewhat flexible,like silicone,but 20 times stronger,got to cut it to remove. For pbf,the best glue i found,comes from marine world,for under water use. Keep us posted on how it flys Doug G.

101 - 119 of 119 Posts