The Profile Brotherhood RC Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I, Ozzy is moving to the Phoenix area. Any Bros down there? Any Bro friendly flying fields?

FYI, No more frozen rain for me!!!

·
Registered
7,049 Posts
Phoenix is a nice area. We spent almost a month there back in 2018 when we went to adopt our daughter.

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
As a young man,i almost went way up north to live the dream,you know,the mt man. As a middle age man i thought i may have missed it. As a older man now i think,what the hell was i thinking,gets below 40 hard to get out the house. My hat is off to those that brave the north,you guys are hard as nails. LOL

·
Registered
4,369 Posts
Where in Phoenix? There are a few great clubs out that way.… don’t know of any Bros out there, but giant scale 3D and IMAC are good. It is a large area from end to end, so I know that will matter… Mesa is one way, Surprise in another… I’ve got more friends in Phoenix through Facebook, but they are IMAC Flyers.
Tucson has a great group of guys as well, 2 hours south. Kevin Garland and Tanner Curtis might know more people that way.

·
Registered
7,049 Posts
IT might be a little far for you but if you like BBQ there is a place called Pork on a Fork that is a little north of Phoenix. We ate there 3 times in the almost month that we were in AZ.

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
Prowler and I just showed Ozzy some good BBQ in northern CO, but he's still wussing out and moving south ;) Damned snowbirds...

·
Registered
5,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I’m not going to be a Snowbird, I’m just moving. :cool:

·
Registered
2,570 Posts

·
Registered
6,167 Posts
So are you retiring to the Mesa area? Or still working in Mesa?

·
Registered
4,369 Posts
Very cool Ozzy. I know there is a great field up in the Mesa area and you’ll find some 3D friendly flyers, check out the Sun Valley Flyers clu….
looking forward to SAD.
just had an absolute blast at Apache Pass, now in recovery mode… lots of walking and Facebook videos.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts