Registered
5,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #181 ·
ProBroAndy said:
PAR said:
ProBroAndy said:
Hot damn!
Now start making me wing bags to match!
Jk, but seriously, Nice work par! I guess I need to drive across town and bring ya the rest of the stuff sometime soon.
About time you woke up. :roll: :lol:
This bear hibernates in the summer :lol:
:lol: :drink:

·
Registered
752 Posts
Whoa Baby.....sweeeeeeeeet lookin' bird.. I'd be happy to kick in a few tires just to hear about the maiden. Nice job man.

·
Registered
13,370 Posts

Throttle servo mount? WTF?!?!?? Is that doped and painted or covered? either way.... :nw:

·
Registered
5,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #187 ·
3dRookie said:

Throttle servo mount? WTF?!?!?? Is that doped and painted or covered? either way.... :nw:
All the above....

·
Registered
13,370 Posts
That's a SEXY mount!,..... care to share with us mortals how one could recreate such awesomeness?

·
Registered
5,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #190 ·
The kit has bass wood rails for a standard size servo. I capped that with 1/16" ply cut to fit the mini servo. Cover the top and dope the open areas on the bottom.

·
Registered
7,018 Posts
3dRookie said:
That's a SEXY mount!,..... care to share with us mortals how one could recreate such awesomeness?
You must become one with the PAR within yourself.
Lol
My goal in life for this hobby is for one day for my builds to look as nice as what PAR and triflyer here.

·
Registered
5,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #192 ·
I've had trouble with the ball link popping off in the past so this has the sullivan locking link to prevent that. The nyrod inter link is to help with vibration back to the servo.

·
Registered
7,018 Posts
Looks awesome PAR. One day I may be able to cover half as good as you.

·
Registered
8,378 Posts
One of the best looking schemes out there.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hello guys, I need help locating PDF or DWG for Mojo 65, I want to build one for my modified Zenoah G231puh, I cannot find cutting parts, ribs, etc.... Thanks alot !

181 - 198 of 198 Posts