The Profile Brotherhood RC Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
AmoBro 2021 Lincoln, CA Oct 2 10am to 4 pm
I think Basil will cook up some burgers and link lately its been like $7 for a burger chips and drink.

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
AmoBro 2021 Lincoln, CA Oct 2 10am to 4 pm
I think Basil will cook up some burgers and link lately its been like $7 for a burger chips and drink.
Maybe you'll get that WestCoast Bro guy outta his drag car and flying a plane! ;)

• Haha
Reactions: randomando

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Maybe you'll get that WestCoast Bro guy outta his drag car and flying a plane! ;)
Maybe!! Hope so. I dont think we get the numbers of pilots other states get but I sure love hanging out and flying with the ones we do get. Will especially miss Mo. I was usually able to buy at least one plane from him!:) Our field is looking so amazing. We have a guy that has just been pouring labor and bucks for all kinds of upgrades. Killer shade structures better parking and dry camping areas there is some video on the homepage. RC model aircraft Lincon Rocklin Roseville Sacramento

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Pretty Sure Matt and John Nashville and Prez John will be there Jesse and Bob D. and myself from our field will be there. Maybe Steve from the bay. So probably 6 or 7 of us. Probably a few others that are not as committed to profiles as we are. anyway we will have fun no matter what!

·
Registered
10,170 Posts
Pretty Sure Matt and John Nashville and Prez John will be there Jesse and Bob D. and myself from our field will be there. Maybe Steve from the bay. So probably 6 or 7 of us. Probably a few others that are not as committed to profiles as we are. anyway we will have fun no matter what!
LOL, Im not really committed to profiles either.......

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Yes I want to be there.
My older son is getting married on the 6th so not sure if I can get away.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts