hey im lookin into getting AFP
u guys play with it ..?
is it worth it is it cool
better than G2?

-Felix

·
Premium Member
2,589 Posts
I have nto spent a lot of time on G2 But I absolutely love my AFP. It has taught me how to hover belly in, Blenders, knife edge spin, smoother torque rolls, and just other things that are hard to learn.

I give it two thumbs up. Also you can download all different types of airplanes.

G

·
goto aeroflypro.com/download

there is a the 92" Edge Hybrid, 65" Yak, 79" Yak and 80" Edge if you are looking for profiles.

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
Frank, if you want I can put whatever planes you want on a cd for you. Ill be at Romy's on Saturday for a wedding reception. Just let me know.

·
Registered
6,839 Posts
I don't even have AFP yet. I've been trying to talk myself into it, and wanted to see what downloads there were. I know the OMP planes are there, but any others available?

·
Registered
7,118 Posts
I have had this program for a few months now. I still haven't learned hovering on it yet. Soon.

But lemme tell ya what I did. THis program has the option of doing a "cockpit view" while flying. I did that while flying around on a knife edge. Circles. Horizontal Figure Eights. It took a while, but I got pretty good at flying around on a knife edge. THis was a couple of months ago. Haven't done it since.

Saturday, I finally tried Knife Edging with my plane at the club field. I couldn't believe it. I flew back and forth doing knife edges. Every time it started to "fall out", I recovered and continued on with the knife edge.
It totally shocked me, that I could "correct" in the proper direction without thinking about it.

Now that I see how good I am...... I'm gonna get lower and lower.
:shock: :D

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
They have others. I downloaded the hype, funtana, extras, and edges. I like the OMP's the best though.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts