The Profile Brotherhood RC Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20,128 Posts
I’d like to come but I probably won’t. I just can’t travel that far anymore with my back the way it is. Probably won’t make a nash bro again either for the same reason.

·
Registered
20,128 Posts
WoodPilot,have you tried diclofenac sodium gel 1percent,now available at DG and walmart. Arthritis pain rub on gell,it works,i use every day. When i drive i stop and rub it in every few hours. Try it and come to nash,plug wants to see you fly in person,well,like to see all you guys fly. No bull,stuff works. Ohio needs you to.
That stuff doesn’t help my problem. I have no cartilage left between my L5 and butt bone. It’s nearly bone on bone now. My L5 slips in and out of place as it wants. I can’t do anything for more than an hour at a time without blinding pain. I also don’t have any time off. I’ve been working weekends for the last five years. I’d have to take three days off just to get to go.
it sucks and I do miss everyone but there isn’t much I can do about either. I’ve been bidding for other departments at work to get on a better shift and I’ll have to have surgery eventually but I’m holding off as long as I can because they’re going to fuse my L4 and L5 and butt bone together to ”fix” it and I don’t want that at all.
Maybe I’ll gather some slabs by next year and we can have another ‘tucky bro here in central Kentucky.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts