The Profile Brotherhood RC Forum banner

55AX header and CCP

2K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  rafaxddd 
#1 ·
Hello again, i´m actually finishing my new slab, my primo 40. And want to put in it a 55AX with header and CCP, but i have some doubts:

1) Tower Hobbies only sells 46 size headers, they don´t have in stock any other but 61 macs header, and 91 and others. But i could´nt find any 55AX header?

So where can I buy a 55AX header, or can i use 46 header that tower are selling?

2) In my country there is no aluminium coke bottles like Dave McDDD recommended me, we don´t even Mouse Cans like others recommended

So any that could help me sending me some Coke Bottles from your country, i will pay you for shipping and handling about this items. And of course, where to buy silicone adapter / connector for this configuration, i mena CCP and macs header.

Thanks,

Sincerely RafaxDDD

#3 ·

Attachments

#4 ·
Thanks snacker, i could see that 2590 (standard), 2591 (long) and 2592 (x-long) fit well on 55AX.
And this are availables at tower hobbies.

But in Mexico i could not find any coke bottles or mouse cans like the recommended...

If any could send me ones, i will pay you through money order, or credit card method...

Thanks

snacker said:
Try the macs site:

http://www.macspro.com/headers_side.asp

Can't help with the coke cans, I don't see them around here either. Only the larger beer cans.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.