The Profile Brotherhood RC Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
The RX is pretty safe. The BEC on the ESC is most likely to go if anything does. Test it on a 4 cell receiver pack first.

If you can't find magnet wire, some really thin regular insulated wire would work. It all depends on how much weight weight you're willing to add to you SF.

·
Registered
6,475 Posts
Spacey, magnet wire is solid wire that only has enamel on it for insulation. No plastic or rubber insulation. Basically, same stuff that motors are wound with.
Matt

·
Registered
278 Posts
And the light gets switched on again! No pun intended. Thanks guys. I saw a transformer thingy lying somewhere in the flat a couple of months ago. And the motor windings? I've always wondered why the stuff doesn't short out! :D

Kewl I reckon I'm sorted. Will make a plan soon to get all the stuff together. I know it's not alot of money but at the moment I got none of the stuff. :? :x

·
Registered
60 Posts
Walmart sells a LED keychain $1.00 plus tax. Just bust it open it has a super bright blue bulb and two small watch batteries...Im going to try this if it isnt to heavy.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.