The Profile Brotherhood RC Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Thanks! That little thread on the stuff was very informative. Only thing is I don't know jack shite of what they were talking about. Maybe if I can find a place which actually sells LEDs I can see what is written on them and figure things out. Thanks. It's going to take me a couple of months to have a freaking clue what their talking about but i'm sure I can figure out this one. Well not too sure :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
278 Posts
Scweet, now that calculates much better! Radio shack in South africa? Highly unlikely. Loads of shacks but nothing to do with radio or electronics. :lol: Thanks alot, I'll have to get my butt in gear and get the harness going for the world wide mass hover as i'm gonna be in mother nature at that time and will need something to light up my life. I have never heard of the magnet wire but i'll do some driving around on friday afternoon to search for the stuff. LED's should be easy to find. Dunno if i'm going to be able to find the right voltage but it might be possible. One last Q though? What are the chances of me actually frying my RX? I mean I will always make sure everything is isolated but putting too many Leds or something won't hurt it right?

Once again thank you very much for taking the time to type that whole thing out! Appreciate it! I'll be sure to get some pics if I have success!

·
Registered
278 Posts
And the light gets switched on again! No pun intended. Thanks guys. I saw a transformer thingy lying somewhere in the flat a couple of months ago. And the motor windings? I've always wondered why the stuff doesn't short out! :D

Kewl I reckon I'm sorted. Will make a plan soon to get all the stuff together. I know it's not alot of money but at the moment I got none of the stuff. :? :x

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.