The Profile Brotherhood RC Forum banner
21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Heat bro time,you guys keep your cool,fly well,have fun to. Dont forget them pics,a flightline view or two be nice,some names to go with them pics be ALSOME.🤓😓😎😎😚

·
Registered
6,275 Posts
Wheel Vehicle Aircraft Airplane Toy

3 channel foamie hovering with 3D foamie.
Gomer’s Extra and McDDD’s Fenix 100.
Thanks to Sammy Maas for taking the photo!

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
You think,maybe,these probro fly ins ant so. Might be putting one over us,no flight line pics.lol Then again,McDDD did show his tall win. Guess there just having to much fun,cant blame them for not posting i guess.🤗💔 Just joking around,wishing i was there. DR says,want to know,got to go.

·
Registered
12,605 Posts
Great pic Dave!!
I noticed Gomer's Extra has a chunk out of the leading edge... Wondering if there's a story behind that 😁

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Thanks to everyone who endured the 100 degree plus heat to have another successful event now in the history books!

·
Registered
6,275 Posts
Thanks to Cartman and the KCRC KC Northern Knights crew for hosting another great Heat Bro that lived up to its name!

·
Registered
6,275 Posts
I noticed Gomer's Extra has a chunk out of the leading edge... Wondering if there's a story behind that 😁
In the words of the great philosopher Bart Simpson:

ididntdoit
youdidntseemedoit
youcantproveathing

·
Registered
197 Posts
Great pic Dave!!
That was from a mid air a couple years ago with Allout3d's primo 40. I don't think his had any damage during that incident.

Thr only reason I was flying this plane was because I had just ripped the outer 3" of the wing off my veloxity trying to show off the flight before 🤦

·
Registered
197 Posts
Thanks to everyone who endured the 100 degree plus heat to have another successful event now in the history books!
Great time as always. And you definitely won the heat bro title back. You don't have to show off quite that much next year 🥵

·
Registered
10,589 Posts
Thanks for hosting and thanks to daughter for the amazing meatloaf. It was hot as fuck but a great time was had.

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Thanks to Cartman and the KCRC crew for hosting another great Heat Bro that lived up to its name!
Thank you Sponge Bob!

FYI.....Just one small detail.......We are the KC Northern Knights Model Airplane Club.........
KCRC is a different club across the river in the south end of KC

·
Registered
6,275 Posts
Thank you Sponge Bob!

FYI.....Just one small detail.......We are the KC Northern Knights Model Airplane Club.........
KCRC is a different club across the river in the south end of KC
DOH!!!! 🥴🥴🥴🥴
I knew that but didn't catch it!
I'm going to blame the brain fart on the triple digit heat.
🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
I was hoping for cool winds from the north sweeping down for you guys,but then it would not have been the heat bro. Well,you guys are bad assss in my book.😓👍💥🔥🌶🌶

·
Registered
955 Posts
Sky Plant Wall Grass Slope

But couldn't get inside temp below 88 during the day.

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
That's warm! Cartman's A/C setup on his pickup topper keeps him pretty cool, he says. Van must have quite a bit more volume, I'd say...

·
Registered
955 Posts
We cannot turn it all the way down at night, or it will freeze us out. We can easily keep at 70 after sun goes down

21 - 40 of 41 Posts