The Profile Brotherhood RC Forum banner
21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Planning on heading down Thursday night after work. Hopefully the meat locker still works. Haven't had a chance to try it out since eldon last year.

Also trying to get a new plane going to join in on the touch and go festivities. Hoping it will be a pretty good STOL plane. Since it's electric I know I won't be able to make the laps like the husker brothers

·
Registered
7,515 Posts
I will be there Friday, my generator is only loud when it is running so on average, not too bad.
Dave is bringing a meter we will average ours out and see who is the LOUD champ. 😂

Reactions: 2D Dave

·
Registered
941 Posts
Dave is bringing a meter we will average ours out and see who is the LOUD champ. 😂
You may go home with 2 titles. Loud Champ and Touch and Go champ

·
Registered
6,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
You may go home with 2 titles. Loud Champ and Touch and Go champ
First Place Prize for the 📣📢 LOUDEST 📢📣 generator is a free fuel tank full of genuine Ozark well water.🔇🔇🔇🔇🔇

·
Registered
941 Posts
Game on. Plant Aircraft Vehicle Sky Shade

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
Wish I was there:cry:

·
Registered
6,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Relaxing around the fire after a day of flying.
Musical instrument Musician Musical instrument accessory Cymbal Microphone

·
Registered
941 Posts
Footwear Shoe Leg Chair Cool

·
Registered
941 Posts
White man built small fire, sit way back

·
Registered
392 Posts
Wanted to thank the Eldon crew for another great time. Good friends great food and a lot of a little windy flying.
Special thanks to the Justin for his great soldering job and Fill for his lock cutting skills. 👏👏👏👏👏so some dumb dumb could use his keys to drive home. Hmmmmm😂😂
And no I didn’t lock my keys in my trailer, it didn’t happen,🤨🤨🤨🤨 it didn’t happen lol

·
Registered
191 Posts
What a weekend. Eldon pro bro never disappoints. Gotta go back to work just to recover from the weekend.

Thanks to everyone for all the antagonizing and encouragement to get my plane back together after the total on the maiden.

Sad that some of you couldn't make it, but really awesome to see some guys I only get to see once or twice a year. Looking forward to next year already for sure.

·
Registered
7,515 Posts
Great Probro guys

·
Registered
2,414 Posts

·
Registered
6,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
I can tell your fire builder was greatly missed
Yes he was! This time it only took two minutes for the fire pit to cool off after the flame was put out.

21 - 39 of 39 Posts