The Profile Brotherhood RC Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
6,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The 2021 Eldon MO Probro is scheduled for Friday September 10th and Saturday September 11th. This is the 16th annual Eldon Probro. Early birds are welcome to arrive and camp on Thursday. (Sunday will be a normal flying day and you're welcome to stay and fly with the rest of the Eldon club members.)

The $25 pilot fee includes dinner on Friday, and lunch and dinner on Saturday, plus all of the bottled water you can drink. Pilot fee also covers water on Friday.

Non pilots eat for $5.00. Spouses eat free that bring tasty food to share for Saturday.

Friday dinner will be some good food. Saturday lunch will be some even better food. Saturday dinner will be some great food.

Lights will be provided to fly until midnight on Friday and Saturday. Maybe even Thursday night just to test them out.

A raffle will be held late Saturday afternoon. The grand prize will be something worth buying lots of raffle tickets because you can't live without it. Other raffle prizes will also be available.

Camping on the field is allowed, but no electricity is available. Bring your own generator if you need AC power.

For those wanting a motel instead,here's a google map of the three main motels in Eldon. Maybe some of the bros that have stayed in them can post their comments about which one is best.

Here's a google map showing the location of the Eldon RC flying field.
Just type in your location into the first box to get directions from anywhere.

Hope to see you there!

Pilot List
1. McDDD (fri, sat)
2. Crash99 (fri, sat)
3. NoYes (fri, sat)
4. Mike McFarland (fri, sat)
5. Fil-Dill (thu,fri,sat,sun)
6. 3DHusker* (thu,fri,sat,sun) *current reigning t&g champion. 2nd place isn't even close.
7. Allout3D* (fri, sat) *caution, possible ninja mode.
8. Virtual Cartman (gets a free pass due to circumstances)
9. jrr (fri, sat)
10. rrryanrr (fri, sat)
11. Gomer (thu, fri, sat)
12. 2D Dave (fri, sat) *has contender for loudest generator.
13. Madhusker (thu, fri, sat)

·
Registered
7,515 Posts
I am in for circle and t&g Pro Bro. T-F-S-S.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Thurs thru Sunday for me please

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Cant say yet,would like to,you guys were very nice. Got to get used to flying with other people some how. Maybe nash break me in,plug trying to get with it and GET IT UP. NITJO what you get with nitro and a mojo. :D :D

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Not right no more,when your fixing ant good. quick build,open box and fly. Come on,you guys can help some. :drink:

·
Registered
2,414 Posts
I will be there thur thru sun

·
Registered
7,515 Posts
Bringing 20 foot camper and loud generator. See you Thursday.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Bringing a 17' van and a quiet generator. See you Thursday

·
Registered
6,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
3DHUSKER said:
Bringing 20 foot camper and loud generator. See you Thursday.
Fil-Dill said:
Bringing a 17' van and a quiet generator. See you Thursday
Bringing a 25 foot tape measure and a sound meter, just to make sure neither of you are exaggerating. See you Thursday. 🤡

·
Registered
7,515 Posts
Bringing a 25 foot tape measure and a sound meter, just to make sure neither of you are exaggerating. See you Thursday. 🤡
Exaggerate? Us?
Stopped by the field on way back from Columbia Monday about 6:00 p.m. Gate was locked, guessing you seen me coming. You all hide real well. 😂

·
Registered
6,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Exaggerate? Us?
Stopped by the field on way back from Columbia Monday about 6:00 p.m. Gate was locked, guessing you seen me coming. You all hide real well. 😂
Yeah, there were five of us who saw you coming and had to scramble to hide in the outhouse. It wasn't so bad, except stuffing the five cars and trucks into the outhouse with us made it pretty cramped in there. :sick:

·
Registered
6,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Wish i could come,i have progress some since i was there. Saving my coin for nash this year,you guys save your thums for nash. And them planes that never break.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts