The Profile Brotherhood RC Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I talked to Steve Anthony from Hangtime Hobbies (NoBS Batteries) I bought a 2100mah NiMH TX pack from him. I ordered it on a Monday afternoon and got it Thursday morning. The pack is AWESOME! I can fly two full days without a re-charge. His service rocks and he has more info on batteries than anyone else I have met. He was gracious enough to donate a $20 gift certificate for the Cookeville Pro Bro and permanently extend a 10% discount to all Bro's.
Highly Recommended!!

http://www.hangtimes.com/index.html

I placed this post on the review section as well. I wanted to put it here too get more notice.

Rick
Pro Bro#569

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
Thanks for the info Bro. Im in the market for a better battery. Ill check out what Steve has to offer.

·
Registered
7,115 Posts
I got a 1650 a while back, best thing I ever did!! I never knew you could get a 2100 :cry: But I love what I have, as you said, 2 full days, or a week of evening electrics!!

I'll also check out Steve's place!!

·
Registered
7,115 Posts
Very interesting site there. Did you see he advocates NOT using LiPO batteries? He is talking BIG planes but I find it interesting. First guy into batteries that I've seen that said LiPo was not better. He actually has nubers saying they are heavier.

·
Registered
4,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was just really impressed with him. His prices are good and he has allot of good info about batteries. The thing I liked the best was his service. If everyone did business like he does, I'd be really really broke!! And have lots of stuff!

Rick

1 - 5 of 5 Posts