The Profile Brotherhood RC Forum banner

Corona DS843MG

2K views 15 replies 9 participants last post by  McDDD 
#1 ·
#4 ·
If you fly for more then 3 min twice a year,. The gears an pots get horrible with a quickness, gears are extremely durable to shock load, which is good , because after your rudder does a 3 inch sweep back an forth when your 2 foot of the ground you'll definitely be doing durability testing on them , as well as rebuilding your plane.

#5 ·
dhooks said:
If you fly for more then 3 min twice a year,. The gears an pots get horrible with a quickness, gears are extremely durable to shock load, which is good , because after your rudder does a 3 inch sweep back an forth when your 2 foot of the ground you'll definitely be doing durability testing on them , as well as rebuilding your plane.
:rofl: :rofl:

#11 ·
#14 ·
Only issue I ever had with my caronas was some of them had the mounting tabs break off really easy. I think they changed the design since those. I remember the issue Hooks had with his, even recorded it. Just wonder if it was a couple bad ones he got?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.