The Profile Brotherhood RC Forum banner

It's all got to go...

3K views 23 replies 11 participants last post by  446 
#1 ·
Hey guys,

While it's always good to pop in and see old friends, I'm just not flying at all any more. Add this year and what it's done to my jobs and I've had to make some tough calls with my hobbies. I've been trying to work out a deal to move all my slabs on to someone who could either fly 'em right or find them homes where they can get that lovin' but it didn't work out.

So I'm putting it out there for the brotherhood in general: I'm looking to move everything at once. There's a list and pics below and I'm sure you'll recognize that a lot of it is pretty much unobtainium. I would rather see it being enjoyed by a Bro than hanging in my shop or being wanked around by some CJ.

The list:

is empty!

Thanks Madhusker!!

#7 ·
Bill, I thought of you earlier this year and wondered how you were fairing. For a lot of people this pandemic has been annoying at best, but for someone in your line of work I can only imagine how devastating it must be. You have my sincere best wishes that things get back to normal for you once this pandemic is under control.

To who ever buys this, realize that it is way under priced, and if you can see fit pay him a figure that is closer to its actual value. I would have jumped in and offered more, but I really don't have the space to put it since where I keep my stuff has a major renovation coming in the next few months. I will have to find a place to store the stuff I have.

#8 ·
Hey guys,

Thanks for all the good wishes. I miss the days of getting to huck and shoot the shit at probros. Like Jeff said, life just takes you down a lot of different roads and not many flying fields on the one I'm on right now. I'm still running my mx-5 for track days and autocross but those are few this year with the COVID and lack of work/funds. But I'll always be proud to be a ProBro! :rockon:

I sent a PM to Husker and I'll try to touch base with him today.

Bill

#9 ·
3Dreaming said:
Bill, I thought of you earlier this year and wondered how you were fairing. For a lot of people this pandemic has been annoying at best, but for someone in your line of work I can only imagine how devastating it must be. You have my sincere best wishes that things get back to normal for you once this pandemic is under control.

To who ever buys this, realize that it is way under priced, and if you can see fit pay him a figure that is closer to its actual value. I would have jumped in and offered more, but I really don't have the space to put it since where I keep my stuff has a major renovation coming in the next few months. I will have to find a place to store the stuff I have.
Thanks man. Yeah, this has wrecked the theater and live music business like you can't imagine. I lose my healthcare coverage in January but thankfully can get on my wife's until I'm back getting regular work. I've got a few work things pulled together to stay busy and am taking some classes to make myself more marketable in the management and teaching fields but that's not going to pay off for a while.

After looking through the stash, I think 3D has a point and I've adjusted the price a little, not much though. Not looking to get rich off of this, just looking to make another bro happy with some sweet birds and have a little scratch o tide me over.

#10 ·
Looks like Madhusker is swinging by tomorrow to fill up a truck with 3D goodness! I'm glad these are going to bros and gonna get some good use. Thanks Andrew!!

#11 ·
Berwyn Bill said:
3Dreaming said:

Thanks man. Yeah, this has wrecked the theater and live music business like you can't imagine. I lose my healthcare coverage in January but thankfully can get on my wife's until I'm back getting regular work. I've got a few work things pulled together to stay busy and am taking some classes to make myself more marketable in the management and teaching fields but that's not going to pay off for a while.

After looking through the stash, I think 3D has a point and I've adjusted the price a little, not much though. Not looking to get rich off of this, just looking to make another bro happy with some sweet birds and have a little scratch o tide me over.
You got married? Congrats man!

#15 ·
Great see to you and your wife, man! That was one hell of a packing job!! Let me know if there's anything that's missing and I'll send it on if I can find it. And I'll keep on flying my little Skeeter and see if I can get down to one of the central probros next year. Enjoy the hell out of those birds and maybe I can get some stick time on one of them again down the road.

And thanks for the bottle of bourbon! That was above and beyond, man. I've said it before and I'll say again, ain't nothing like being part of this band of misfits. ProBros rock!

Bill

#21 ·
Madhusker said:
Payment sent.....

Great catching up with Bill on old times. :drink: Bro planes staying in the brotherhood. :tu:

Finally you introduce Bill to a better grade of bourbon. I can't complain about free bourbon, ( I think i ended up drinking most of the 1.75L of Jim beam he always sent to nash) :mrgreen: :rockon: Bros are definitely the best, :rockoncool:

#23 ·
Madhusker said:
Some old footage I took at Nash. I will leave this video up for a while as it's the first part of the IM that didn't take place that night.

Cheers Bill.

Great times that officially never happened. 8)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.