The Profile Brotherhood RC Forum banner

Twitter Updates From the Field

12K views 47 replies 17 participants last post by  Anonymous 
#1 ·
So I will Twitter updates from the field. This could come in handy for people arriving. I can update any changes in how we are bringing you in and it would also be handy for you to update me when you are about to roll up.

My cell number is 615 400 9731 if you need to call me. If you are lost I can help a little but google maps or you phone might be more help. The wife will second that last statement.

#3 ·
my tracphone doesn't tweet, I've never twatted. It has no apps to buy, it just makes phone calls.

but hey, I'm a step ahead of auger! or maybe my principals are more compromised? :lol:

I didn't know what facebook was till last month, for that matter. only heard of tweeter cause of the media hyping it as the new important thing i've gotta have. :roll:

#5 ·
I gotta say ive heard this "twitter" thing on the new several times Tweeting sounds like BULLSHIT to me. Checking this site from my cell phone is about as cool as I get. 8)

#8 ·
Wild Fred said:
but hey, I'm a step ahead of auger! or maybe my principals are more compromised? :lol:
It just amazes me that people will try to type shtuff out on a tiny little cellphone instead of just hitting "dial" and talking.

I

am

sit

ting

in

my

office

chair.

Amazing!

#12 ·
ChuckAuger said:
Wild Fred said:
It just amazes me that people will try to type shtuff out on a tiny little cellphone instead of just hitting "dial" and talking.

I

am

sit

ting

in

my

office

chair.

Amazing!
yeah, if you can call why type? teena was texting on her phone coming outa the food lion, walks right out into the parking lot watching only that little screen :roll: and answering her phone while riding her motorcycle? i really need to buy some life insurance on her!

yeah, andy, kyron's doing fine, about to make journeyman in the millwrights union, working at sanford powerplant this month. he probably tweets every chance he gets, he's in the 18-35 demographic and buys what they tell him to! :lol: he is swearing off mcdonald's, though. says it hurts his stomach when he eats there any more. he's still kinda a dumbass, but a LOT less of a dumbass than i was at 21... that's when i got the nickname wild fred, if that tells you anything! he won't be coming, but is flying more than last year. i figure by the time he's 24 he'll be tired of the hoopdie cars, tickets, skanks and will realize what's really fun!

#14 ·
justerik said:
Wild Fred said:
i figure by the time he's 24 he'll be tired of the hoopdie cars, tickets, skanks and will realize what's really fun!
Nothing wrong with a good skank now and then. :)
Got me by on some friday nites, cheaply :wink:

#15 ·
I once tweeted, couldn't walk right for a week, screw that.............

#25 ·
Joker said:
shit, my texts don't look like that, & don't take that long to write... ;) your just slow....
I can't text 2 words an hour with my thumbs, I'm trying to replicate the experience.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.