The Profile Brotherhood RC Forum banner

Nash Bro roll call

35K views 273 replies 66 participants last post by  Dr Constrictor 
#1 ·
Ok this has been way too quiet so I would like to know who all is planning on going to Mecca, aka Nash Bro...

Add you name to the list if you are going...

1. Click the pirate
2. Bsquared+3
4.Clay
5.Wessco
6.Burrito Bandito
7.Gator
8.Pro Bro Andy
9.Tamster
10.Hazzbro
11.Funflyer
12.birdbrain
13.justeric
14.chumley
15.Cool pig
16.Par
17.Buildflycrash
18.Thumbskull
19.Wild Fred
20.Caveman
21.BRUTUS
22.3D Husker
23.EMMITT
24.pomanjon
25.winkster
26.hperez
27.chuck fucking auger
28.lance
29.hyderw
30.Matt Eaton
31.Joker
32.Harleyquinn
33.Semnet
34.Dr. William Hades
35.Bryce Custer
36.Liz Custer
37.Fuelman
38.Wagas
39.Wagas Pop
40.madhusker
41.CAnard

**** that are not going, man up and put your name on this list!

1.YNOT!! Numero uno :gay:
2.MCGOO
3.jdkxtreme

See less See more
#2 ·
Myself and 3 more :D
At least I hope so.

#20 ·
click the pirate said:
coolpig said:
If I can figger a way to pull my trailer with my bike...........................
Don't you dare turn into a biker ***!! Do what I do, put your bike in the trailer and pull it too!
Can't do that, my bike would fill the trailer leaving no space for my planes. Would have to try to load them all (3) into the van, then where would I be? Besides that I don't want the drunks riding it.

It might just possibly be too late on the biker *** problem. When I got the bike it had 5011 miles on it after a year of ownership by the previous ***. In 7 weeks I have more than doubled the mileage, it now reads over 10,200 miles. I been ridin her hard and puttin her away wet.

#22 ·
coolpig said:
click the pirate said:
coolpig said:
If I can figger a way to pull my trailer with my bike...........................
Don't you dare turn into a biker ***!! Do what I do, put your bike in the trailer and pull it too!
Can't do that, my bike would fill the trailer leaving no space for my planes. Would have to try to load them all (3) into the van, then where would I be? Besides that I don't want the drunks riding it.

It might just possibly be too late on the biker *** problem. When I got the bike it had 5011 miles on it after a year of ownership by the previous ***. In 7 weeks I have more than doubled the mileage, it now reads over 10,200 miles. I been ridin her hard and puttin her away wet.
Another one bites the dust! and you can always lock it up!

#23 ·
Chill out dude, I'll be there. I'm just pullin yer leg, no pun intended. May get Par to drive the van and I'll ride my bike............. Or not!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.