Dad is mad at me.

Is it about politics? Is it about religion? Is it about both? Then it goes here.

Re: Dad is mad at me.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:34 pm

rcaircraftnut wrote:
Constrictor wrote:Your dad is more liberal than you? :mrgreen:

:shock: EVERYONE is more Liberal than you and I are Steve. To forgive is divine, but I can't abide stupidity. :wink:

Except me!

BTW did you guys hear the Obamacare tax on businesses for not providing health care is being delayed an additional year? Obama says he's listening to concerned businesses about the "paperwork" involved. Sounds like a ploy to get past the election in the House next year though. Wouldn't want people to wake up and be pissed off until they get a chance to win the house back too.

Good luck with that Jeremy. I'd just stay off politics when around them. I have same problem in my family, not with parents but with other relatives. I just don't talk about it and I set them to ignore on FB.
snacker
Pro Bro

Remove Advertisements

TheProfileBrotherhood.com
Advertisement

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:27 pm

rcaircraftnut wrote:Call me stupid if you like, but I believe that ALL basic infrastructure services should be free. Water, basic tv, power, web, Ect. We pay mass amounts of $ in taxes and our govt spends it like its the last day of time. Holes in the roads, bridges falling apart, homeless people everywhere. Need I go on? Make these things free to a basic limit. Then if a body wants to use more then the basic amount they then must pay for the extra use. But if you gave everyone access to basic service free, I believe it would help our economic recovery.

This is where I got the crazy notion you are a lib. Free tv is very obama like.
1) Whistlepig Rye
2) Bookers
3) Blanton's
4) Bakers
5) John J Bowman
6) Woodford
7) Berheim's
8) Widow Jane
9) Black maple hill
Yoni
Dr Constrictor
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:36 pm

Constrictor wrote:
rcaircraftnut wrote:Call me stupid if you like, but I believe that ALL basic infrastructure services should be free. Water, basic tv, power, web, Ect. We pay mass amounts of $ in taxes and our govt spends it like its the last day of time. Holes in the roads, bridges falling apart, homeless people everywhere. Need I go on? Make these things free to a basic limit. Then if a body wants to use more then the basic amount they then must pay for the extra use. But if you gave everyone access to basic service free, I believe it would help our economic recovery.

This is where I got the crazy notion you are a lib. Free tv is very obama like.

So are free cell phones, health care and legalized drugs, it's the liberal way. TV is already free with a good antenna unless you're talking about giving the tv itself away.

Country was founded on you only get what you work for. Those that will not work, will not eat.
snacker
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:06 pm

I think I may have worded that a little badly, let me rephrase and see if I can make any sense out of it. If they made the basic services free that really wouldn't work. But the amount of $ we pay in taxes could fund it. It would still be paid for by the people, just not directly. I don't mean services that are privately owned, but the public utilities. We pay for them after paying for their maint and construction with tax dollars. Kinda seems like being charged double. I have said before that these little stimulus things the GOV does don't help. If someone like Bill gates who has enough $ to buy the world it seems, could donate some services or pay for them for a bit, it would allow the little guy who is struggling to break out and make a go of it again. This is how infrastructure was built and paid for back before the IRS Ect. Wealthy people built it so they could operate it for profit. Now the GOV charges mass amounts more to build a shitty product and then CHARGES us the ones who paid to build it, to use it. Not quite rite if you ask me. but I admit as I stated it above it sounds pretty retarded.
RIP Duke, Daddy loves you ALWAYS!
Thumbskull "Wulfie is the Liberace of ProBro's". RIP John, you are missed Brother.
Mchone Jake. "My gym teacher touched me! I didn't mind it"!
Evan Shadix. "wish apc had a trade in program"!
rcaircraftnut
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:22 pm

Sounds full blown lib to me.
1) Whistlepig Rye
2) Bookers
3) Blanton's
4) Bakers
5) John J Bowman
6) Woodford
7) Berheim's
8) Widow Jane
9) Black maple hill
Yoni
Dr Constrictor
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:46 pm

ALL of my utilites are privately owned except the county water dept and thats like $40 a month. I dont understand what you are saying. The country cant pay for what they spend now, how the hell do you think they could pay for anything more? 16-17 TRILLION in debt says enough.
Jetwrench
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:58 pm

Jetwrench wrote:ALL of my utilites are privately owned except the county water dept and thats like $40 a month. I dont understand what you are saying. The country cant pay for what they spend now, how the hell do you think they could pay for anything more? 16-17 TRILLION in debt says enough.

It sounds like he'd like Bill Gates to pay for it. This is what liberals are are shooting for right now. They want all working people to pay for it though. Campaign contributors and czars like Imelt are exempt though, they get subsidised no matter how foolish their green energy ideas are. The little guy pays for them via taxes or should I say, legalized robbery.

Nut is confused I think.
snacker
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:53 am

Yes I must be. I am by no means infallible, lol. I just think that we shouldn't have to pay twice. And I hate paying for lazy people, this is why I think most of the wealthy see no point in helping their fellow man. I am not saying that they should pay it ALWAYS, just a little to help get things going again. Everyone has to get outa the lazy mentality for it work though. I do not condone helping them stay lazy and dependent. If I was rich I may see it differently, but I just think if everyone was like me and WANTED to work instead of free load a little push start by some wealthy people would help a lot. Unfortunately when I had this Idea I was pretty naive about it. I know now that this place is to far gone for something like that to work anymore. People would rather bicker about party lines and labels than do anything meaningful.
Thumbskull "Wulfie is the Liberace of ProBro's". RIP John, you are missed Brother.
rcaircraftnut
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:43 am

rcaircraftnut wrote:Yes I must be. I am by no means infallible, lol. I just think that we shouldn't have to pay twice. And I hate paying for lazy people, this is why I think most of the wealthy see no point in helping their fellow man.

I'm not sure what you mean by saying "pay twice". Most of the "wealthy" provide the jobs for the middle class and pay for most of the taxes that support those who do nothing. Willing or not, how do they not help?

rcaircraftnut wrote:I am not saying that they should pay it ALWAYS, just a little to help get things going again.

The top 10% already pay 50% of the taxes collected. 50% of Americans pay nothing but they enjoy all the public services the top 10% do. Why don't we tell those that pay nothing to contribute something instead. Maybe they could take a drug test before they get their taxpayer paid, monthly check for instance; instead of me having to take a drug test to get a job to pay for their monthly checks.

rcaircraftnut wrote:Everyone has to get outa the lazy mentality for it work though. I do not condone helping them stay lazy and dependent. If I was rich I may see it differently, but I just think if everyone was like me and WANTED to work instead of free load a little push start by some wealthy people would help a lot. Unfortunately when I had this Idea I was pretty naive about it. I know now that this place is to far gone for something like that to work anymore. People would rather bicker about party lines and labels than do anything meaningful.

Why don't you stop worrying about party lines and go get a job. Quit blaming others for not having work and go get something. Most rich had to work to get rich, whining never made anyone rich, except Gilbert Godfrey and Barack Obama.
snacker
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:15 am

I am not blaming anyone for me not having a lob, I never said that or thought it. Just to be clear lol. As I said above I was not as knowlegable about things then as I am now, and I said it would not work and that it was only a thought. As for the reason I do not as you say quit worrying about it, is that if I did, I would no better than those who put their heads in the sand and hope it goes away, that is not the solution. I am not asking anyone to pay my way, I do that usually. I have been selling my stuff off and working odd jobs to get by for 6 months. I never asked anyone for a hand out. I agree with you on the tax facts you stated above, but my point was BEFORE there were taxes, isnt the way things got done was the rich paid to build it then operated it at a profit? Or am I still missing something? I would like to see people care enough about their fellow man to go back to that type of system where nobody is forced to pay for things others won't help earn. Everyone that could work did, not today. I am trying to get more people to see that the way things are now is not working. But I do not presume to know how to fix it all. I have ideas, but not of them are feasible.
rcaircraftnut
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:21 am

Also I think I have lot of things to learn yet, but sometimes we have to make mistakes to learn. I am not perfect but I am trying to better myself as well as those around me. I was raised to care about others as well as myself. I know that mentality is RARE these days, but pleas do not think bad of me for it. If there weren't some of you here that feel that way also I would have been in a real world of hurt a while back. That is something I can never forget.
rcaircraftnut
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:35 am

Your a full blown lib I tell ya.
The big difference between
Libs and conservatives is they
Both want to help people, the
Rich do it with their own money
And the libs do it with someone
Else's money. I don't know if you
Payed attention during the last
Election, but Romney gave something
Like 75 times more in donations than
Your hero.
1) Whistlepig Rye
2) Bookers
3) Blanton's
4) Bakers
5) John J Bowman
6) Woodford
7) Berheim's
8) Widow Jane
9) Black maple hill
Yoni
Dr Constrictor
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:08 am

My hero's are all dead. I agree with you except where you say I am a full blown lib. I do not believe in taking anything from anyone. I think that it would help if more of them could be willing to give more but as I said before there are to many takers for it to do any real good. Ya know Steve we are capable of learning and changing our minds. You are still hung up on something I said a long time ago and repeatedly admitted it is not a workable option. Weather I still like the idea or not is not the relevant issue here. We are beating a dead horse and you my friend are "TROLLING" lol.
rcaircraftnut
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:47 am

rcaircraftnut wrote:My hero's are all dead. I agree with you except where you say I am a full blown lib. I do not believe in taking anything from anyone. I think that it would help if more of them could be willing to give more but as I said before there are to many takers for it to do any real good. Ya know Steve we are capable of learning and changing our minds. You are still hung up on something I said a long time ago and repeatedly admitted it is not a workable option. Weather I still like the idea or not is not the relevant issue here. We are beating a dead horse and you my friend are "TROLLING" lol.

no trolling here dude, just calling you out on your bullshit. you start a thread about your "liberal dad" and there aint no one more lib than yourself, where do you think you got it from? dad! :mrgreen: Im not hung up on something you said a year ago, just hung on what you said yesterday :mrgreen: I see you saying you should get free internet and cable, and bill gates needs to pay for it for you.

Dont worry bro, your still one of my favorite libs!
1) Whistlepig Rye
2) Bookers
3) Blanton's
4) Bakers
5) John J Bowman
6) Woodford
7) Berheim's
8) Widow Jane
9) Black maple hill
Yoni
Dr Constrictor
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:00 pm

This may or may not be right for you Jeremey and politics is obviously a very polarizing subject. I haven't spoken to my parents in 6 or 7 years and never will again. Second best decision I ever made, first was marrying my wife. I hope it never comes to this with my kids, but I don't think I'll do the stupid things he has and be brainwashed by a stupid bitch(my mother) like he was.

Here's something I think of often. Everyone, or lots of people at least, say we need to vote to replace the jerks in Congress and the WH, but that is apparently only true for everyone else since the same people get elected again and again and again. This country will not, I am convinced, elect anyone to Congress in large numbers or the WH that has any sort of decent morals or values.
If You MUST Burn The American Flag Please INHALE DEEPLY After It's Lit
whtbronco
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:09 pm

Steve I know who I am, anr therefore refuse to let you being a keyboard commando, get me upset. I know that is what you are trying to do. You are now doing to me, what the Libs do to the rest of us. Twisting things to suit your agenda. Taking my words and twisting them. If you look at the originalpost you quoted, then yes I said some niave stuid shit. I fucking admitted that several times, as I was explaining how the logic I used at that TIME was failed. I have repeatedly said it wouldn't work, that I was wrong and yet you still try to provoke me. THAT is what a LIBERAL does. So that make YOU the biggest LIBTARD EVER, see how I can twist things to my favour if I decide to be a TROLL! Like you? HAHAHAHAHA.
rcaircraftnut
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:36 pm

What the fuck are you talking about? What's my aggenda?
I have an aggenda on free internet and TV? Really? Why
Don't I know about this aggenda? I'm not talking about something
You said 2 years ago, listen tidwell, you said yesterday people
Should get free internet and TV and bill gates should pay
For it for you. Watch who you call a troll shit head.
1) Whistlepig Rye
2) Bookers
3) Blanton's
4) Bakers
5) John J Bowman
6) Woodford
7) Berheim's
8) Widow Jane
9) Black maple hill
Yoni
Dr Constrictor
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:37 pm

You two gonna quit smacking dicks or what?
WoodPilot
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:38 pm

Mchone, Jake wrote:You two gonna quit smacking dicks or what?

I hope not, this shit is funny!
Jetwrench
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:55 pm

I finally got him, Took an entire thread to do it, but I got him. Ahhh I love the smell of success.
rcaircraftnut
Pro Bro

PreviousNext

Return to Politics/Religion