Barick Obama has the wild fred seal of approval!

Is it about politics? Is it about religion? Is it about both? Then it goes here.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:10 pm

smallfly wrote:
HazzBro wrote:For those that continue to believe the Democratic lies about us going to war for oil realize this:.

Keeps me from even reading the next line when someone is allready that vested in there political agenda

paul, here is a link to several polls of various Iraq issues
http://www.iraqanalysis.org/info/55

Anyway I think Ive said enough in this thread.... ALLL DONE.....

Leading by polls is dumb! Doing whats right and necessary is what we need. Dumbacrats stick a finger in the air and see what way the wind is blowing... aka take a poll... before deciding.

That and raise taxes!
Regards,
Mark

Rocky Mountain Mafia Don!

I'LL TAKE MY GUNS, RELIGION & MONEY... YOU CAN KEEP THE CHANGE!

Pro Bro 1033....or maybe it's a fire farting dragon!
mstroh3961
Pro Bro

Remove Advertisements

TheProfileBrotherhood.com
Advertisement

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:49 am

mstroh3961 wrote:
smallfly wrote:
HazzBro wrote:For those that continue to believe the Democratic lies about us going to war for oil realize this:.

Keeps me from even reading the next line when someone is allready that vested in there political agenda

paul, here is a link to several polls of various Iraq issues
http://www.iraqanalysis.org/info/55

Anyway I think Ive said enough in this thread.... ALLL DONE.....

Leading by polls is dumb! Doing whats right and necessary is what we need. Dumbacrats stick a finger in the air and see what way the wind is blowing... aka take a poll... before deciding.

That and raise taxes!

:exactly:

Going back to strategy. What needs to happen for world peace is to bring the Middle East into the 21st Century from the 14th Century. I don't think anyone can argue with that. This will require a few shots of democracy and about 2 generations worth of work/influence to succeed. Despite what a lot of people think, Bush is not an idiot. He knows what needs to be done and has taken the first few steps toward the goal line. He's flipped 2 countries and over 50 million people to the side of peace and democracy.

Who will be the best President to pick up the ball from here and advance it some more? No, I'm not talking about invading any countries, I'm talking about advancing the cause of Freedom. Showing the Middle Eastern people the way to peace and prosperity. Iran now has 2 free countries on both sides of her and a very pro-US freedom hungry younger generation. Iran will flip itself within the next few years, you can count on it.

You can also count on this going on for decades to come. Maybe beyond our lifetimes, but it must be done just as defeating the German and Japanese had to be done. We waited too long to jump into that one because we had many of the same ignorant views as has been introduced in this thread and it almost cost all of us our way of life.

Obama's ignorance on this issue alone, in my view, proves he is not ready for the Presidency. Hillary's record is better, but she's flipped and flopped so much on this issue I don't think anyone can trust anything she has to say about it. McCain at least has some conviction, but I don't think he's the guy we need either.

But these are our choices, poor as they are, this is what we're left with. McCain wins by default in my view.
Rob Plamondon
Pro Bro #289
Franklin Bro
Airjunky
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:13 pm

Polls are worthless. The numbers can be made to look anyway you want them to look.

Most politicians (on either side) will say whatever they think you want to hear in order to get your vote.

I'm not happy nearly 4000 american solidiers have lost thier lives, and even more have been wounded in the desert.

I am happy to see there are american troops in Iraq though. I believe if we weren't there, that they would be here on our soil, causing all sorts of problems. In some respects, the best defense is a good offense.

I'm not happy that we, the american tax payers, are not apparently getting cheaper oil in repayment for the tax dollars that are being pumped into Iraq. I guess I could protest by riding my bike to work, but a 62 mile bike ride, each way, would take me a few hours. I guess I could move closer to work.

I'm not happy that the government spend 42 million to send out letters to folks telling them to expect a economic stimulous check in the mail soon.

I'm not happy with Hillary or Obama. Can't trust Hillary as far as I can throw her. Obama says a lot of things that make potential voters "feel good", but he says little of substance.

I don't know much about McCain. I know he was a POW, and declined to go home early from the Hanoi Hilton when given the opportunity. I've been told that his pockets are lines by a lot of special interest groups.

I'm not happy that I don't know too much about politics or religion. But, I think I'm also happier because I don't focus on it too much. On the whole, I can't do much to affect either in any great amount, so I choose to spend my efforts in other endeavors.

I'm not happy about jobs and money going to mexico and china. Not much I can do about it, except not buy stuff from those countries, which gets harder to do every day.

I'm not happy about all of the time, energy, resources and brain cells that are wasted on "Hollywood" and those type of folks. I think the whole country would be a little better place without Brittney, Paris, and the thousands of reporters and press people that chase them around with cameras.

Not really sure why I wrote all of this.... maybe just to think out loud.

The Mayan civilzation had a calendar that goes back a thousand years or so, predicting all sort of celestial alignments, etc. What's interesting is the Mayan calendar ends in about october 2012.... the supposed end of the known world to the Mayan civilization. Maybe I shouldn't be trying to pay off my home loan early by making an extra payment every once in a while... maybe I should enjoy the money, as the world may end in 2012...

I need to go out in the garage and work on gettin the Primo covered.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:49 pm

Well I only want to add one thing to all this. No matter who I like or don't like. I can't emphasis enough to go out and VOTE. Voting gives you the right to complain :P. Those who complain and don't vote get a deaf ear from me which ever side of politics they ride on :).
Jason
Pro Bro #1988

He who dies with the most stuff is dead
smitty777
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:45 am

Don't vote!
Actually i can't emphasis enough that if you are not already motivated enough to research your candidates, and find out what they stand for, and are passionate about making a change ( or keeping it the same) DO NOT VOTE! Only if you care and know the cadidates should you vote. we do NOT need folks out there voting one party or another because your parents voted one way, or your wife thinks the guy has nice hair.

smitty777 wrote:Well I only want to add one thing to all this. No matter who I like or don't like. I can't emphasis enough to go out and VOTE. Voting gives you the right to complain :P. Those who complain and don't vote get a deaf ear from me which ever side of politics they ride on :).
1) Whistlepig Rye
2) Bookers
3) Blanton's
4) Bakers
5) John J Bowman
6) Woodford
7) Berheim's
8) Widow Jane
9) Black maple hill
Yoni
Dr Constrictor
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 11:03 am

HA-HAAA! Steve, you got that right! the "kennedy hair phenomenon" has amused me for years. carter had it, clinton had it, kerry had it...guess it goes back to the nixon/kennedy debates, where the people didn't realize who actually won, just who looked better...
"I do not exist to impress the world. I exist to live my life in a way that will make me happy."- jonathan livingston seagull.
Wild Fred
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 5:15 pm

Instead of wasting my vote on Ron Paul, maybe McCain is the least of the evils available.?
BRUTUS
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:04 am

I got an email that said Obama wrote this in his book "The Audacity of Hope". Anyone know of this is true.

'I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.'
Edit...ok never mind I found it. It looks like it was taken out of context to me.
3d-aholic
Pro Bro

Re: Barick Obama has the wild fred seal of approval!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:09 pm

still approve?
1) Whistlepig Rye
2) Bookers
3) Blanton's
4) Bakers
5) John J Bowman
6) Woodford
7) Berheim's
8) Widow Jane
9) Black maple hill
Yoni
Dr Constrictor
Pro Bro

Re: Barick Obama has the wild fred seal of approval!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:27 pm

:rofl:
WoodPilot
Pro Bro

Previous

Return to Politics/Religion