Don the Deal Maker

Is it about politics? Is it about religion? Is it about both? Then it goes here.

Don the Deal Maker

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:22 pm

On July 7, 2018 the Office of United States Trade Representatives began imposing additional tariff charges, ranging from 10-25%, on a comprehensive list of products being imported from China. Certain products have been affected by this since that date, and we have been absorbing the impact of these increased tariffs in an effort to mitigate impact our valued customers.

On October 1, 2018 select products including transmitters, servos, motors, receivers, and other items will have their prices adjusted. With our continued commitment to our customers, we will be taking minimal pricing action on affected items and will absorb tariff costs when possible. Price changes will vary by product to ensure only the necessary price adjustment with respect to the varying tariff impact on each item. We are notifying you prior to these changes and providing a storefront of products that will increase in price due to the tariff.

Tower Hobbies is committed to providing consistent products, service, and support. To achieve this, it is necessary that we comply with regulatory action such as this and adjust only as necessary to ensure minimal disruption and impact to our customers. We appreciate your understanding and continued support as we navigate these unanticipated and ever-evolving trade negotiations.
phoenix8
Pro Bro

Remove Advertisements

TheProfileBrotherhood.com
Advertisement

Re: Don the Deal Maker

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:19 pm

I've seen the price of raw material (aluminum and steel) going up as well.
Doug B

To those in the military who serve, both past and present, to defend my freedoms, I thank you. I've had a wonderful life so far.
Doug B
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:01 am

Making America great again might cost us all a few bucks for our toys :rockon:
Scratch built slabs, nitro power, any questions!! :rockon:
West Coast Bro
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:06 am

West Coast Bro wrote:Making America great again might cost us all a few bucks for our toys :rockon:

Exactly. It is a great time to be Alive in America. :rockon:
1) Whistlepig Rye
2) Bookers
3) High West Double Rye
4) Blanton's
5) Bakers
6) Woodford
7) four roses small batch
8) Berheim's Rye
9) Widow Jane
10) Black maple hill
Dr Constrictor