Selling most everything. In Ohio.

If you want to sell or buy something post here.

Selling most everything. In Ohio.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2021 10:56 am

I stalled out almost 4 years ago during a scratch build of a radyak 57. Dunno why as I loved building. Just lost the desire. Anyway I’ve decided to sell everything and stick to a few foamies.
Before I post 100 pics is there any local interest? I have lots of building tools, hardware, balsa sheets (about $600 worth), engines, stuffings, covering. I have kits, ready(ish) to fly slabs, crashed (fixable) slabs. I really don't want to ship ANYTHING, so wondering if anyone near ashland Ohio. Would be easiest to talk on phone.

So the kits I see are madyak 40, primo 25, primo 40, moass 60, (no tube), chin yak, clit (menace cut), wild tiger (menace cut (as I'm sure the primos/moass are too)). I feel like I have more somewhere.

Flying but need a bit of TLC. P60 with 120ax/pitts pipe. Moass60 Saito 100. Mojo 40 55AX with header. Slide 48 with Saito 82. PA Addiction XL green (I think)
spaddad
Pro Bro
 
User avatar
 
Posts: 437
Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:25 pm
Location: Ashland OH

Remove Advertisements

TheProfileBrotherhood.com
Advertisement
 

Re: Selling most everything. In Ohio.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2021 1:07 pm

spaddad wrote:I stalled out almost 4 years ago during a scratch build of a radyak 57. Dunno why as I loved building. Just lost the desire. Anyway I’ve decided to sell everything and stick to a few foamies.
Before I post 100 pics is there any local interest? I have lots of building tools, hardware, balsa sheets (about $600 worth), engines, stuffings, covering. I have kits, ready(ish) to fly slabs, crashed (fixable) slabs. I really don't want to ship ANYTHING, so wondering if anyone near ashland Ohio. Would be easiest to talk on phone.

So the kits I see are madyak 40, primo 25, primo 40, moass 60, (no tube), chin yak, clit (menace cut), wild tiger (menace cut (as I'm sure the primos/moass are too)). I feel like I have more somewhere.

Flying but need a bit of TLC. P60 with 120ax/pitts pipe. Moass60 Saito 100. Mojo 40 55AX with header. Slide 48 with Saito 82. PA Addiction XL green (I think)


Mark,

I would be interested in the MY 40 and Moass 60, could take delivery at OhioBro. Balsa sheeting potentially as well.

Vince
Vince L
VinceL
Pro Bro
 
User avatar
 
Posts: 606
Joined: Thu Aug 26, 2004 11:48 am
Location: Sheridan, IN. 'bout 30 mi North of Indy

Re: Selling most everything. In Ohio.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2021 1:34 pm

VinceL wrote:
spaddad wrote:I stalled out almost 4 years ago during a scratch build of a radyak 57. Dunno why as I loved building. Just lost the desire. Anyway I’ve decided to sell everything and stick to a few foamies.
Before I post 100 pics is there any local interest? I have lots of building tools, hardware, balsa sheets (about $600 worth), engines, stuffings, covering. I have kits, ready(ish) to fly slabs, crashed (fixable) slabs. I really don't want to ship ANYTHING, so wondering if anyone near ashland Ohio. Would be easiest to talk on phone.

So the kits I see are madyak 40, primo 25, primo 40, moass 60, (no tube), chin yak, clit (menace cut), wild tiger (menace cut (as I'm sure the primos/moass are too)). I feel like I have more somewhere.

Flying but need a bit of TLC. P60 with 120ax/pitts pipe. Moass60 Saito 100. Mojo 40 55AX with header. Slide 48 with Saito 82. PA Addiction XL green (I think)


Mark,

I would be interested in the MY 40 and Moass 60, could take delivery at OhioBro. Balsa sheeting potentially as well.

Vince

Hi Vince. I'm pretty certain I won't be able to attend OhioBro this year. Depends on some family stuff right now.
spaddad
Pro Bro
 
User avatar
 
Posts: 437
Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:25 pm
Location: Ashland OH

Re: Selling most everything. In Ohio.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2021 1:37 pm

50FAD35E-E5C8-47B2-90FF-3FC04A8B6C0A.JPG

figured out posting pics. More to come
41BB3012-2570-4EE4-BE60-624D762110E2.JPG

303798C1-80C5-4232-9AEC-1B5790C71B55.JPG

5FB21872-ED90-4E50-9201-DCAA86207455.JPG

81EBB3E6-3BB2-4705-825D-F97DF8EB19F9.JPG

A3969F2F-9E32-475F-8E65-AB2D87B85C26.JPG

212DC0CD-B7E8-4FA1-B464-CDFAB650A469.JPG

1F6B5BFB-0561-4921-92AD-3C16E157410A.JPG


This was mostly test pictures. I have new ribs for the wildcat, and it has 4 nice JR DS821 servos in it. The pizza box has good running 40FP and solar servos. The Doug G plane (I forget what its called) is ready to fly. The 9 or 10 rolls on the left are unopened. I was thinking of giving this stuff away if someone was interested in the whole lot. I have MUCH more to post. May take me a few weeks to do, so I'll be updating as we go.
Last edited by spaddad on Sat Mar 06, 2021 1:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
spaddad
Pro Bro
 
User avatar
 
Posts: 437
Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:25 pm
Location: Ashland OH

Re: Selling most everything. In Ohio.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2021 1:45 pm

spaddad wrote:
VinceL wrote:
spaddad wrote:I stalled out almost 4 years ago during a scratch build of a radyak 57. Dunno why as I loved building. Just lost the desire. Anyway I’ve decided to sell everything and stick to a few foamies.
Before I post 100 pics is there any local interest? I have lots of building tools, hardware, balsa sheets (about $600 worth), engines, stuffings, covering. I have kits, ready(ish) to fly slabs, crashed (fixable) slabs. I really don't want to ship ANYTHING, so wondering if anyone near ashland Ohio. Would be easiest to talk on phone.

So the kits I see are madyak 40, primo 25, primo 40, moass 60, (no tube), chin yak, clit (menace cut), wild tiger (menace cut (as I'm sure the primos/moass are too)). I feel like I have more somewhere.

Flying but need a bit of TLC. P60 with 120ax/pitts pipe. Moass60 Saito 100. Mojo 40 55AX with header. Slide 48 with Saito 82. PA Addiction XL green (I think)


Mark,

I would be interested in the MY 40 and Moass 60, could take delivery at OhioBro. Balsa sheeting potentially as well.

Vince

Hi Vince. I'm pretty certain I won't be able to attend OhioBro this year. Depends on some family stuff right now.


Was thinking of one of the other Ohio guys relaying to OhioBro. If that isn’t possible or you get an offer you can’t refuse I completely understand. I would also be interested in your shipping them if you open to that, surely couldn’t be a deal breaker if both were shipped as a single parcel.
Vince L
VinceL
Pro Bro
 
User avatar
 
Posts: 606
Joined: Thu Aug 26, 2004 11:48 am
Location: Sheridan, IN. 'bout 30 mi North of Indy

Re: Selling most everything. In Ohio.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2021 1:57 pm

Ok. Well see how/if things sell, and if Bill or Rick go to OhioBro this year. Thanks
spaddad
Pro Bro
 
User avatar
 
Posts: 437
Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:25 pm
Location: Ashland OH

Re: Selling most everything. In Ohio.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2021 2:33 pm

Id love a Moass 60 kit if your willing to ship at some point
kamlooper
Pro Bro
 
User avatar
 
Posts: 73
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:20 pm
Location: Kamloops, British Columbia


Return to Buy and Sell

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest