The Profile Brotherhood RC Forum banner

PRIMO 40 & 60 Short Kits ( 12/12 Deadline )

9K views 110 replies 32 participants last post by  sparkplug 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Howdy and Good Day! Due to overwhelming demand after my recent Mojo run, I am setting up to do Primo 40s and 60s. As per usual, the short kit will contain:

~ All Lasercut balsa/ply parts ( CNC cut Ply if appropriate )
~ Full Size Plans

Please email or DM me to get an invoice and get on the list: sam@schmidtproto.com

PRIMO 40 - $80 shipped, all 50 states*
PRIMO 60 - $90 shipped, all 50 states*

*message me about international shipping charges

Overview.png

View attachment Primo40.pdf
View attachment Primo60.pdf

Attachments

See less See more
#9 ·
I always enjoyed watching those contest vids from Dave and other Bros. Definitely guys that could easily put some of us to shame. :mrgreen:

#10 ·
Dave let me fly his Primo 60 several times at various Ottumwa ProBros..
What a blast! You almost don't expect THAT much power from a big plane, but it has sick power and throttle response is instant!

#11 ·
Straightup said:
What a blast! You almost don't expect THAT much power from a big plane, but it has sick power and throttle response is instant!
It's almost electric! :twisted: I'm assuming, Dave's smart enough to not let me fly his planes lol - actually, he may have once. I think I broke it hahahahahaha

#14 ·
Prowler said:
Straightup said:
It's almost electric! :twisted: I'm assuming, Dave's smart enough to not let me fly his planes lol - actually, he may have once. I think I broke it hahahahahaha
Good thing you didn't ask to tach that OS120 ;) I flew McD's Primo60 at Ottumwa, and it was a sweet flyer!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.