The Profile Brotherhood RC Forum banner

Trade Saito .91 for a .72/.82 or small YS

2K views 22 replies 12 participants last post by  sparkplug 
#1 ·
I have a great running Saito .91. I need a Saito .72 or .82. A YS .63 or .73/.80 would also work. Any trades out there?

#4 ·
Troy, I have all those engines, but not up for getting rid of any at the moment.
You are only a couple ounces up with a .91 from an .82, why not!

#5 ·
I actually hadn't considered that. I have a nib OMP Pro Yak ARF. I'll pull it out of the box and see if the .91 will fit on it. Thanks Troy

#14 ·
The .91 does have a scuff on the bottom of the muffler. You can see it in the pics. It was on a sport pattern plane that I'm guessing nosed over on the runway.

#15 ·
funflyr said:
The .91 does have a scuff on the bottom of the muffler. You can see it in the pics. It was on a sport pattern plane that I'm guessing nosed over on the runway.
Sounds like something Cappy would do, except he might be fibbing since he also rips the gear off at the same time :rolleye:

#17 ·
:lol: :lol: :lol: There's more posts on this site about Cappys landing gear than there is about slabs..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

#22 ·
McDDD said:
WOW! :superhappy: :superhappy: :superhappy: :superhappy: :superhappy: :superhappy:
Those tires must have some serious traction! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
But how does the oil stay in? I mean I get how it sticks to the celling.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.