The Profile Brotherhood RC Forum banner

ISO Saito 62

1K views 16 replies 8 participants last post by  Nitro J. 
#1 ·
Want to try in new project. Anyone got one lying around? Will pay cash or trade kits/engines/gear? :tu:

PM me :drink:

#3 ·
Wild Fred said:
good choice for a fp40 replacement!
You know me better than that, Bro. My Saito 30 is closer to the 40fp. The 62 is for either the Mad Yak 40 or Rad Yak 40 I have in the bones...:shrug2:

#7 ·
West Coast Bro said:
Nitro J. said:
Wild Fred said:
You know me better than that, Bro. My Saito 30 is closer to the 40fp. The 62 is for either the Mad Yak 40 or Rad Yak 40 I have in the bones...:shrug2:
Dont bother on the Radyak, its needs a 70 or 80 for bro power :rockon:
Let's make it clear, Steve is talking about YS not Saito... :mrgreen:

#8 ·
gus said:
Nitro J. said:
Wild Fred said:
Get a YS 63 that's only 1.5 oz heavier and a hell of a lot more power.
And the YS 62 wont run worth a shit unless Thumbs rebuilt it.

#10 ·
Nitro J. said:
I fucking miss you guys :drink:

We need to fly together soon, Muthafukkaz! :rockon:
Man at Nash 12 i never slapped wings in a hover until us. Your may be a true butt pirate but loved it when you made me feel such a gay fuck. :drink:

#11 ·
gus said:
West Coast Bro said:
Nitro J. said:
Wild Fred said:
Dont bother on the Radyak, its needs a 70 or 80 for bro power :rockon:
Let's make it clear, Steve is talking about YS not Saito... :mrgreen:
Yah, what he said :mrgreen:

#12 ·
nitro J, butt pilot at large! i had a saito 30 on an ace simple series ultimate. adequate, but the norvel .25 was a lot more power on 1. i liked the saito 40, it was a good runner, and pulled the saito 40 ultimate around nicely. lostmyplane loved it after i sold it to him. but yeah, its needs a saito 72 or 82 for bro power like the dr sez.

#13 ·
Wild Fred said:
nitro J, butt pilot at large! i had a saito 30 on an ace simple series ultimate. adequate, but the norvel .25 was a lot more power on 1. i liked the saito 40, it was a good runner, and pulled the saito 40 ultimate around nicely. lostmyplane loved it after i sold it to him. but yeah, its needs a saito 72 or 82 for bro power like the dr sez.
is that the one you tried to fuck me with at cookville?

#14 ·
Dr Constrictor said:
Wild Fred said:
:rofl:

#15 ·
Dr Constrictor said:
Wild Fred said:
no, that was the full fuse sig ultimate! you weren't flying the pattern. wait... maybe i wasn't! still, a great midair! :lol:

Attachments

#16 ·
"Facebook group "glow nation""

I just flew @ Mac Hodges field with the guy who runs Glow Nation and Gas Nation. I schooled him and his buddy on the virtues of electrons versus Glow with my Stang, while they both flew piped Q500.... He came over and said what WTF is that thing

BTW the Stang has a bone stock EF1 OS motor, Kinda crazy a 35 sized epowa, schoolin a .40 piped glo powa :rockon:

This event had the most glo powered models I've seen in many years, they had some 20 plane gaggle CJ parade laps, it was cool and that smell of nitro along with the recent EVV bro, made me want to do something in the nitro class again. Maybe a piped OS.55 MadYak40??

#17 ·
c/f said:
This event had the most glo powered models I've seen in many years, it was cool and that smell of nitro made me want to do something in the nitro class again. Maybe a piped OS.55 MadYak40??
Fuck yeah, Mike :rockon: :clap:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.