Older Glow and Gas Stuff Coming Up For Sale

If you want to sell or buy something post here.

Older Glow and Gas Stuff Coming Up For Sale

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2021 6:24 am

I met up with a friend and former club member who stopped flying a little over 10 years ago. The stuff pictured was stored in a climate controlled shop at his place of work and he has some other stuff at his house including a NIB TopFlite Corsair kit that I'm going to help him sell.

I may see if the Wild Hare Extra can put back into flying condition but I'm assuming a good bit of this is selling the motors. The Wild Hare Sukhoi was never finished or flown.

I'll start working on cleaning off the dust and taking pictures of some of this stuff and I don't mind pulling off engines to part out if that's the only thing in demand.
Attachments
20210527_210715.jpg
ben_beyer
Pro Bro

Remove Advertisements

TheProfileBrotherhood.com
Advertisement

Re: Older Glow and Gas Stuff Coming Up For Sale

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2021 9:08 am

I have the motor sold out of the Goldberg Extra Profile. Not really sure what the airframe and servos would be worth.

Here is a link to the Sukhoi.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/it ... 347577407/
ben_beyer
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2021 9:18 am

The Goldberg Extra Profile before I pulled the engine last night.
Attachments
20210529_075743.jpg
ben_beyer
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2021 6:33 pm

ben_beyer wrote:I have the motor sold out of the Goldberg Extra Profile. Not really sure what the airframe and servos would be worth.

Here is a link to the Sukhoi.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/it ... 347577407/

If he parts it out - How low is he willing to go for the sukhoi airframe? What servos does it have in it?
Crankshaft
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2021 9:55 pm

Parting it out is up to me. I can pull the motor and servos and do $300.

I did the baffling in the cowl for him years ago and I need to clean it up and take some pics because it's pretty sweet.
ben_beyer
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:14 pm

ben_beyer wrote:Parting it out is up to me. I can pull the motor and servos and do $300.

I did the baffling in the cowl for him years ago and I need to clean it up and take some pics because it's pretty sweet.

Cool. Please post up more pics of your handy work.
How much more for servos and motor?
Is he getting rid of anything in the 1.20 size range??
Thanks.
Crankshaft
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2021 9:38 pm

He's getting rid of everything.

Attached are some more pictures of the Sukhoi. The covering on the fuse needs to be dusted and cleaned and the wings just need to be tightened up. The wings have been in the wing bags so they were protected from the dust.

The baffle in the cowl was made using basswood with a carbon fiber piece used as a laminate. The paint on the cowl has a couple bad spots but it could be fixed.

For the Sukhoi, BME 116, and servos, I'm asking $800. Airframe only is $300 as mentioned before.
Attachments
20210602_201546.jpg
20210602_201622.jpg
20210602_201652.jpg
20210602_201835.jpg
ben_beyer
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2021 1:01 pm

ben_beyer wrote:He's getting rid of everything.

Attached are some more pictures of the Sukhoi. The covering on the fuse needs to be dusted and cleaned and the wings just need to be tightened up. The wings have been in the wing bags so they were protected from the dust.

The baffle in the cowl was made using basswood with a carbon fiber piece used as a laminate. The paint on the cowl has a couple bad spots but it could be fixed.

For the Sukhoi, BME 116, and servos, I'm asking $800. Airframe only is $300 as mentioned before.

Nice job on the baffling. Will you throw in the wing bags, expander and regulator for $800? If so then I’ll take it. :drink:
Crankshaft
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2021 1:16 pm

Crankshaft wrote:
ben_beyer wrote:He's getting rid of everything.

Nice job on the baffling. Will you throw in the wing bags, expander and regulator for $800? If so then I’ll take it. :drink:

All is included!
ben_beyer
Pro Bro

Return to Buy and Sell