PRIMO 40 & 60 Short Kits ( 12/12 Deadline )

If you want to sell or buy something post here.

Re: PRIMO 40 & 60 Short Kits ( 12/12 Deadline )

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:39 pm

Wild Fred wrote:a 91 lamyak with a saito 91 or 1.00 is f-ing incredible flying plane. ask anyone who has flown one. if he wants to produce kits of that, fine with me.

i will say if there's a club meeting with a bunch of c.j.'s talking b.s. and you torque rolling one with that big saito on the crack pipe 3' off the runway, it totally fucks up the club meeting! :lol:
ask doinkedit, was some funy shit. and later, "club boy" was flying, so interested in what i doing totally lost sight of his plane. crashed shit outa it. again, ask al. shit was hilarious!

funny as hell when el presidente says "who is the asshole hovering over the pilot station".later,ron and i were standing next to each other flying and i was the one that seen his plane crash.he had no idea where it was until i pointed him in the right direction. i think the only time i laughed harder flying toy planes was when i submarined gus in ferroplane combat :drink:
athol probro stickbangers club

"There is room in the Hood for everyone, but not everybody finds a home in the Hood"
- goofy-

"Best part is if you dork a harrier from a few feet up, it's like a decent CJ landing" -steener-
doinkedit
Pro Bro

Remove Advertisements

TheProfileBrotherhood.com
Advertisement

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:14 pm

Had a lot of close calls,he did,40 cal in leg,ouch. Wife left him,he be lost sheep,will he find the sheepherder,dont know. Had 61 years so far,still lost. Sad,we were best friends long ago,i hung with a hard bunch back then,some changed,some did not.Funny thing,those that did not,every one,had a hard life. I dont fear death,its the dieing part that bugs me.
sparkplug
Pro Bro

Location: 1 mile from lake Thurmond 15miles north of augusta ga.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2021 5:52 am

i don't fear death. i fear dying before i ever lived. so i been everywhere, seen everything, done everything i could.

in fact, only scared of 2 things- wemon and the police. :lol:

yeah, al flying up through gus and going another 100' straight up with no wing was awesome. and westcoast's no rubber band flight! lawn dart!
Everyone's entitled to their opinion.

No matter how wrong they are.
Wild Fred
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:54 pm

Yellow jackets,been hit so many times,i get hit on finger whole arm swell twice its size,part of dozer man life.
sparkplug
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:35 am

sparkplug wrote:Yellow jackets,been hit so many times,i get hit on finger whole arm swell twice its size,part of dozer man life.

"Spider monkeys.theyre fast"
athol probro stickbangers club

"There is room in the Hood for everyone, but not everybody finds a home in the Hood"
- goofy-

"Best part is if you dork a harrier from a few feet up, it's like a decent CJ landing" -steener-
doinkedit
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:10 pm

Thats what i look like,baling off dozer, knocklng out of gear,swating bugs and rolling all at the same time,and a big dozer be 5ft off the ground. i got them back,every time.
sparkplug
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:33 pm

So,i was clearing big job for bordon exterminators,big co. Had no2 man from co watching me,hit big jacket nest,big bunch piss off jackets. Told him,wait,put fuel on them next day,he said,watch this,took hand sprayer over,sprayed nest,jackets tore hiss ass up. No2 called no1,no1 called shop, had no3 mixed termanator,kill flying jackets,kill all things on contact,bad ass stuff. Rest of day,all i hear from no2 is revenge,bring bad ass stuff. Next day, no2,who is ass hole by the way,pulls up in truck,with 200 gal gas powerd sprayer,termator bad stuff he say,kill on contact. Dad and i watch from 100ft as ass hole pushes wand in hole. Jackets every where,he sprays in air,all around,they hitting his bald head,arms,legs,we yelling, get them.He drops wand,runs and rolls, dad and me on ground,cant get air,he still slaplng,running. Comes back,calls no1 plssed,termator no good,got my ass tore up. NO1 calls no3,what happen,no3 forgot to add Termator. Spraying WATER,EVEN harder to breath for us,no2 is red faced,goes home. Moral,always load your gun your self. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :doh: :doh: :doh: :rofl: :rofl: :mb: :mb: :exactly: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
sparkplug
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:44 pm

And i dont care,thats the truth,we had big laughter for days and days,years even,that shit is funny. bigest bug co in augusta ga. Termator,kills them in the air. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :doh: :doh: :scared: :scared: :rofl: :rofl:
sparkplug
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:15 pm

All come on,plug giving his best,lf i had a video you would crack up,l can still see hlm,spraying the air,as hundreds atacked,then running for his life.
sparkplug
Pro Bro

Previous

Return to Buy and Sell