Power for a Kat 36?

Re: Power for a Kat 36?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:31 pm

So the plane fell out of the tree and destroyed itself on impact with a flagstone laying under the tree
any suggestions for a replacement airframe for the power pkg?
Once you go Yak ,ya never go back......
Flatspinsteve
Pro Bro

Remove Advertisements

TheProfileBrotherhood.com
Advertisement

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:10 pm

Slide 57/OS 120ax BCP | Bristol 48/OS 55ax DTP | MoAss 40/Saito 82 | Wild Tiger/Saito 56 | Yak 40"/OS 40fp DTP | PBF/OS 40fp DTP | Demon/OS 32 QTP
Nitro J.
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:26 pm

Flatspinsteve wrote:
McGoo wrote:Another good thing....you didn't pay full retail for all new gear to hang in the tree. :lol: .

No shit! That's the only saving grace in this mess....still, it's close to $100 hanging there.........
taunting me............teasing me.........

Ratbastardsonofabitch!

Friggin' thing is up around 45'.
Tried casting with fishing gear,can't get it.Just too high up.
Even went as far as fabricating and welding up a wrist rocket ,' cause of course
living in Jersey you can't BUY one in a store cause God knows you might rob a bank with one or something stupid like that, and tried shooting a line over it.
Well by the time I finally got the right tubing on it and got it to the right length
where it would actually shoot a weight that high with a line attached, I had a welt the size of a cigar on my forearm from
shooting the damn thing almost a hunerd shots!!
Oh and I wouldn't want to forget the first tubing snapping when I had it drawn back with like 50lbs of pull and smacking me in the cheek and drawing blood.

I used up every 2,3 and 4 ounce weight I had in my tackle box.Gotta be like 20 of 'em hanging in that friggin' tree.
Probably gonna all fall out and clock me in the head when I'm out there cutting the grass for good measure.

Did I mention shattering the protective plastic motor top on the central air unit when I went to pull one of my missed shots back out of the tree and it shot out 10x's harder and faster than it went up and hit the top of that compressor ?

I didn't? How forgetful of me!

Next attempt is gonna be a slug gun

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rolleye: :rolleye: :rolleye: :rolleye: :sfan: Looking for a new airframe....something small to fly in the back yard I assume :lol:

Cut your losses and pay for shipping send the power system to me :tu: just trying to say ya :cash: :lol:
Thumbs
Pro Bro

Previous

Return to Kalteisen