The Profile Brotherhood RC Forum banner

Retiring the Taco and Burrito

14K views 22 replies 18 participants last post by  PDARR 
#1 ·
Hey guys.... Just want you all to know that I'm retiring the Taco and the Burrito. They've both had a long, happy run and I'm ready to make the designs public domain. I'll no longer be offering these kits, so feel free to download the plans and use for your personal enjoyment!

Thank you to all my loyal Taco and Burrito customers!

Attachments

#3 ·
Sweet! I miss my Burrito!
How do I get these files to open and print off? Can I just take them to Kincos?

#18 ·
Very, very kind of you!!

I still remember some years ago when you help me to get my first Taco with all hardware included because nothing was available here!!! :rockoncool: :rockoncool: :rockoncool: :rockoncool: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :tu: :tu: :tu: :tu:

Now you should get another new plane in the works!!

Saludos Bro.

#22 ·
Thank you very much Paul! I just downloaded e drawings to view it, and man does this bring back memories! You are a pioneer to my 3D slab addiction starting with the burrito then following up with mojo 25 then mojo 40 and the list goes on. I think I will go back to my roots and scratch a burrito. Unfortunately, I have never had the pleasure to meet you in person but when I do the first rounds on me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.