Bro shirts shipped - sold out!

Re: Bro shirt status

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 8:25 pm

Mad props to menace for succinctly summing up the situation ;)
Hi my name is DorkitDan, may I fly your plane please ;)
dhooks
Pro Bro

Remove Advertisements

TheProfileBrotherhood.com
Advertisement

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 8:26 pm

dhooks wrote:
Evan Shadix wrote:Nah, those threads suck.

I thought it was the thread starters?

Oh snaps a Hooks burn!
[quote="Wild Fred"]
but especially that servo hoarding ceiling hanging garden tractor driving Carden breaking kit cutting cartoon yak fuselage with funky aileron designing hoosier![/quote]
capthis
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 8:32 pm

capthis wrote:
dhooks wrote:
Evan Shadix wrote:Nah, those threads suck.

I thought it was the thread starters?

Oh snaps a Hooks burn!

He's still tender from his thrashing when I called him out lol.
I don't flirt with disaster I give it an orgasm.

This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
Evan Shadix
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 11:30 pm

Guess I have to eat my words about them being out by Christmas. I NEVER expected them to take this damn long to get me my shirts. I've never had a problem ordering with them before. I'm as pissed as the rest of you guys. Hell, I'm more pissed since I've got a bunch of people pissed at ME for something that's out of my control.

Gotta admit though I'm getting a little tired of getting bitched at every time I try to do something for the bro site lately. I know most of you are just having a little fun with things but there's a couple people out there that seem to have some beef with me. Not going to name names, no point to it, you know who you are. I really don't know why that started and frankly I don't care. I've been a part of this site for about 12 years now and I've never had a problem before but message received, don't do anything for people here any more, you'll be "thanked" for it repeatedly.
www.texas-hobbies.com

The Texas hitman
iBang
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2015 12:09 am

iBang wrote:Guess I have to eat my words about them being out by Christmas. I NEVER expected them to take this damn long to get me my shirts. I've never had a problem ordering with them before. I'm as pissed as the rest of you guys. Hell, I'm more pissed since I've got a bunch of people pissed at ME for something that's out of my control.

Gotta admit though I'm getting a little tired of getting bitched at every time I try to do something for the bro site lately. I know most of you are just having a little fun with things but there's a couple people out there that seem to have some beef with me. Not going to name names, no point to it, you know who you are. I really don't know why that started and frankly I don't care. I've been a part of this site for about 12 years now and I've never had a problem before but message received, don't do anything for people here any more, you'll be "thanked" for it repeatedly.

It isn't that we don't appreciate when you try to do something for us Ian, it's when you volunteer or take over something and your complete lack of follow through.

Would you feel differently if one of your drift buddies was to volunteer to hook you and a few of your friends with some exclusive part and everyone paid, yet 2 months later no parts and the guy only has a half assed update after a bunch of your buddies started pitching a bitch?

Perhaps this is a viable option next year?

http://www.customink.com/m/
Screenshot_2015-12-24-22-53-48.png

If I understand the rules correctly as long as no money is made off the use of the ProBro logo, any Bro is free to use it.
libido_knievel wrote:I've done a lot of shit. And lost a lot of brain cells in the process but NEVER have I been so fucking high to be able to read what you post, Eagle. That fucking trip your on must be fucking awesome!
Goofy
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2015 12:28 am

If you care to get a generic printed shirt that is a lot lower quality then sure, customink is a perfectly acceptable option and you're absolutely correct about the non profit stuff with the caveat that last time I checked you needed to run stuff by Billy first. Mostly I think because he wants at least some sort of check so that no one puts a bro logo on something he doesn't want the public to see. There may be a generic exemption for stuff like person shirts that are nothing more than the bro logo. I have a personal OK from him to do shirts so I haven't checked in a while.

I'm not sure how this constitutes a lack of follow through. I already said there was a delay out of my control because a bro asked for colors that I SPECIFICALLY SAID I couldn't do and then didn't reply for a week to tell me his alternates. As soon as I had everyone's info I got the order underway at the printers. I apologize about the lack of updates past that, but there's not much to update ABOUT. I paid the printers to get the shirts made and I haven't been able to do much more than twiddle my thumbs and hope that the UPS man makes a stop at my house. I'm not off to Tahiti on the $200-odd bucks that bros forwarded to me to get these made. The moment they show up there will be an update. Until then I'm just waiting like everyone else.
www.texas-hobbies.com

The Texas hitman
iBang
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2015 12:38 am

I'm logging out at this point. I've been keeping an eye on this thread up until this point because I want to make sure that if anyone asked what was up I could reply and take care of it but frankly its making my blood boil and I'm having a shitty enough Christmas as it stands without this crap adding to it.

As it stands, shirts are ordered, I'm on top of checking in with the printer to make sure they're on top of them, and as soon as I know anything I will update you all here. Until then I won't be checking back in so don't expect any more replies. If there's a pressing concern that I haven't thought of and addressed please send a PM and I'll see and respond to that.
www.texas-hobbies.com

The Texas hitman
iBang
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2015 12:54 am

c15582fd1b26d18fc542a0644423d5e839c629cce62691607ccb8d0fa83e20a6.jpg
libido_knievel wrote:I've done a lot of shit. And lost a lot of brain cells in the process but NEVER have I been so fucking high to be able to read what you post, Eagle. That fucking trip your on must be fucking awesome!
Goofy
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:22 am

Go head and log out of your half assedrery excuses. It seems it's never the fault of the ordered butt of the orderer. Mann the fuck up and let people know whats up. Bros have put coin up front to have this happen putting trust in you..To a distracted poor sol that can't tolerate truth.
I contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle.
-- Winston Churchill
menaceflyer
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2015 3:35 am

Meh, I'm kinda with Ian on this holiday season, fuck this shit.

I'd like a bit better explanation of where my $46 went just as well as the next 3 bros who ordered shits, ($200? I know I'm not the only one who paid for more than one!)

In spite of the spent money's, I have enough expendable cash to fly toy airplanes...... If I total loss a plane, I'm out WAY more than $46!!!!

If I'm burned, well fuck it. Not the first bro to get burned, Ian's been a great bro in the past, nitrofever was cool at one point too......
ProBro# 2836
"That's what the cock ring is for" (Prowler)
3dRookie
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2015 4:42 am

Merry Christmas, Brothers. :drink:
Hope you fly 'em like you stole 'em and break some shit! :rockon:
Slide 57/OS 120ax BCP | Bristol 48/OS 55ax DTP | MoAss 40/Saito 82 | Wild Tiger/Saito 56 | Yak 40"/OS 40fp DTP | PBF/OS 40fp DTP | Demon/OS 32 QTP
Nitro J.
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2015 7:45 am

I have plenty of patience, and I'm sure Ian will get the shirts out as soon as he gets them. He can't help what happens with a vendor. I have no doubt that he will come through, and I'm sure he's not happy about the time line. No need to bash him for others short comings. Anyway, when I get the shirt, I get it, if it falls through, I'm sure I'll get my money back.
"Is it me or do those ailerons looks small?" - Dhooks

Fly it till it falls apart!! pro-bro #2162
FlightCrazed
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:45 pm

Status update. Requested current status on shirts. Printer (Tennessee Print Masters if anyone doubts me and cares to go check for themselves. What The Helli used to work there, not sure if he still does or not.) have sent the following:

"Ian,
We are out of the shop until Monday the 4th. Your order is in process. If all items have arrived in shop from the distributors I am hoping to have your order printed and shipped on Wednesday with another order that is scheduled for pick up. At the latest it would ship out on the 4th.

During the Christmas/New Year holiday we typically close early the Friday before Christmas and don't reopen until after New Year's day.

Once your order has shipped you should receive an email notification from FedEx.

Please let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks & have a wonderful day!

Sincerely,

Gabrielle
Tennessee Print Masters
670 S. Willow Ave.
Cookeville, Tn 38501
(931) 520.4TPM 614.4INK
www.TnPrintMasters.com"

Signing back out again. As before, if there's something I haven't addressed here please send me a PM and I'll deal with it. I won't be checking this thread until I have something else to report.
www.texas-hobbies.com

The Texas hitman
iBang
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:59 pm

See, now that's what I'm talking about. That's how you stay on top of things when you volunteer to do something with other people's money.

Seriously, I really am proud of you Ian.
Goofy
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:22 pm

Thanks, Ian! I appreciate the update!
It's hard to be drunk all day if you don't get started early.
Rinne
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 9:30 pm

Anyone look at teespring? https://teespring.com/ I saw a member on FG had a T-shirt there he was selling and instantly thought about Bro shirts.

"Teespring is a platform that makes it easy for anyone to create and sell high-quality products people love, with no cost or risk.

Our mission at Teespring is to remove the barriers between great ideas and bringing them to market.

By removing every pain point and every risk, we believe we can empower millions of people to launch their own products with the same quality and economies of scale as a major retail brand.

Thousands have made meaningful profits to support their hobbies, families, and benefit their communities. Hundreds of people are making over six figures per year through Teespring."
Muttdog
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:50 pm

Big box of shirts came in today. I'll rebox everyone's orders after work tonight and ship tomorrow.
Attachments
20160112_144555.jpg
www.texas-hobbies.com

The Texas hitman
iBang
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:53 pm

iBang wrote:Big box of shirts came in today. I'll rebox everyone's orders after work tonight and ship tomorrow.

Yay! Thanks for the update! Looking forward to wearing the shirt!
"Is it me or do those ailerons looks small?" - Dhooks

Fly it till it falls apart!! pro-bro #2162
FlightCrazed
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:23 pm

I hope everyone likes these. As I mentioned at the start of the thread these were done with a vintage print style like the last nashbro shirts and I think that it works better on some color than others. The red is a little dark on the blacks and the white is a bit light on the light colors, but it does have a great soft feel that doesn't feel like you have a huge plastic print on the fabric and the consistency is excellent as I expect from TPM's printing work.

International bros, yours will get boxed tonight but I'll be weighing them to get those shipping quotes so expect to hear from me in the next couple of days once I have the international shipping prices for you.
www.texas-hobbies.com

The Texas hitman
iBang
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:05 pm

That's awesome! Thanks for the update! Shirts look great :rockoncool:
Moass 60 20cc DLE
LRC Slick 48" 4S elec
MXS 52" 4S elec
Slick 360-35 X 3
WF Ferro