Texas Hobbies EVO Cap 50's in stock

Texas Hobbies EVO Cap 50's in stock

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:08 pm

The pre-order run of EVO Cap 50's is past but there are still kits in stock. You can purchase them off of my site at http://www.texas-hobbies.com/?page_id=612

I have four kits available at the moment so if you thought you missed out, now is your chance.
www.texas-hobbies.com

The Texas hitman
iBang
Pro Bro
 
User avatar
 
Posts: 9612
Joined: Mon Aug 16, 2004 12:12 am
Location: Houston TX

Remove Advertisements

TheProfileBrotherhood.com
Advertisement
 

Re: Texas Hobbies EVO Cap 50's in stock

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:17 pm

iBang wrote:The pre-order run of EVO Cap 50's is past but there are still kits in stock. You can purchase them off of my site at http://www.texas-hobbies.com/?page_id=612

I have four kits available at the moment so if you thought you missed out, now is your chance.


Damn I want one but just paid a full year on my auto insurance . Hope you have some in a couple months . Are you gana make more of the edge too ?
Mojo40
Slick540
Fuzion
RazorYakARF
E-Yak 32"
32"epp 3DHS Yak
Sabre56
Lanier Radical
Evo Cap (in bones)
Stix46 (in sticks)
LightRC S-Bach 35"
Yak 40(almost there)
Ferro Plane
MikeMcChiken
Pro Bro
 
User avatar
 
Posts: 3798
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:45 pm
Location: Shitty and Sunny Ca.

Re: Texas Hobbies EVO Cap 50's in stock

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:10 pm

MikeMcChiken wrote:
iBang wrote:The pre-order run of EVO Cap 50's is past but there are still kits in stock. You can purchase them off of my site at http://www.texas-hobbies.com/?page_id=612

I have four kits available at the moment so if you thought you missed out, now is your chance.


Damn I want one but just paid a full year on my auto insurance . Hope you have some in a couple months . Are you gana make more of the edge too ?


My plan is to use the profits from selling these caps to fund more in the future so I hope to keep them in stock.

As for the edge, I want that to happen but I don't know when. I've been burning my candle at both ends for too long with this and many other projects. At this point now that I no longer am sitting on a bunch of other people's airplanes I'm going to take a break and just work on what I feel like. At some point that will include the edge, but I'm making no commitments as to when that will be. Once I'm recharged a bit I'll start into the next planes but for now I just need a bit of a break.
www.texas-hobbies.com

The Texas hitman
iBang
Pro Bro
 
User avatar
 
Posts: 9612
Joined: Mon Aug 16, 2004 12:12 am
Location: Houston TX

Re: Texas Hobbies EVO Cap 50's in stock

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:49 pm

iBang wrote:As for the edge, I want that to happen but I don't know when. I've been burning my candle at both ends for too long with this and many other projects. At this point now that I no longer am sitting on a bunch of other people's airplanes I'm going to take a break and just work on what I feel like. At some point that will include the edge, but I'm making no commitments as to when that will be. Once I'm recharged a bit I'll start into the next planes but for now I just need a bit of a break.

I know exactly how you feel. I've been doing projects for a couple of people, plus trying to keep my own stuff in flying shape. It is very easy to get burned out.

We'll be anxiously awaiting the Edge.
Bob Scheppele
Pro Bro
 
User avatar
 
Posts: 3234
Joined: Thu Jul 05, 2007 8:05 pm
Location: Manchester, MO

Re: Texas Hobbies EVO Cap 50's in stock

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:35 pm

Bob Scheppele wrote:
iBang wrote:As for the edge, I want that to happen but I don't know when. I've been burning my candle at both ends for too long with this and many other projects. At this point now that I no longer am sitting on a bunch of other people's airplanes I'm going to take a break and just work on what I feel like. At some point that will include the edge, but I'm making no commitments as to when that will be. Once I'm recharged a bit I'll start into the next planes but for now I just need a bit of a break.

I know exactly how you feel. I've been doing projects for a couple of people, plus trying to keep my own stuff in flying shape. It is very easy to get burned out.

We'll be anxiously awaiting the Edge.


My last couple of months:

Installing a Japanese turbo engine into a friend's Nissan 240SX
EVO Cap kits
Training and study for my pilots license (practical test coming up at the end of the month!)
Designing on the new switchblade prototype
Side work rebuilding medical electronics
Working on my van to get it ready for pro bro events.

Its been busy... I'm stay pretty active anyway but this has been ridiculous.
www.texas-hobbies.com

The Texas hitman
iBang
Pro Bro
 
User avatar
 
Posts: 9612
Joined: Mon Aug 16, 2004 12:12 am
Location: Houston TX


Return to Texas Hobbies

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest