#1 ·
#5 ·
Yah, that was me flying it alright. 8)
:rofl:
Thanks for posting it.
:tu:

#8 ·
Scat-r-d..............

Everytime you post, you just crack me up........................................
:rofl: :rofl:

Here's why!! copied and pasted.........

Boy, the next word that comes out of your mouth better be some brilliant fuckin' Mark Twain shit. 'Cause it's definitely getting chiseled on your tombstone.

#9 ·
DanHoH said:
Scat-r-d..............

Everytime you post, you just crack me up........................................
:rofl: :rofl:

Here's why!! copied and pasted.........

Boy, the next word that comes out of your mouth better be some brilliant fuckin' Mark Twain shit. 'Cause it's definitely getting chiseled on your tombstone.
For those that don't know that quote is from the Movie "Devil's Rejects"
Very strange movie but what else would you expect from Rob Zombie

#17 ·
WessCo said:
Razorback58 said:
Remember the big dog on Bugs Bunny?

"Doooh, which way did it go George? Which way did it go?" :lol:
I saw the look on your face Saturday and it said, "Which way do I go George, which way do I go?"
ROTFLMAO!!!!!! You got that right!!!!!! :lol:

#18 ·
WessCo said:
Rumple, you know your music don't ya. The Eagles used a banjo and mandolin in a lot of their songs. Most people don't take the time to hear it, or just plain don't care about this kind of stuff.
I love some of the old Eagles music... back when Bernie Leadon played with them. Some of my old fav songs are Bernie's - like Bitter Creek and Journey of the Sorcerer. :tu:

#20 ·
Rumple said:
WessCo said:
Rumple, you know your music don't ya. The Eagles used a banjo and mandolin in a lot of their songs. Most people don't take the time to hear it, or just plain don't care about this kind of stuff.
I love some of the old Eagles music... back when Bernie Leadon played with them. Some of my old fav songs are Bernie's - like Bitter Creek and Journey of the Sorcerer. :tu:

Attachments

#24 ·
GATOR said:
yall take it easy on Danoh, he just couldnt hear if it was comeing closer or further away :?
Yah....... But I saw it coming.
:wink:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.