The Profile Brotherhood RC Forum banner

awsome weekend

844 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Hanapi 
#1 ·
Well I finnally put the ole raptor 30 back together to go to a fly in this weekend, hadn't flown it since IRCHA last year and man am i glad I got it back in the air.
got to watch Alan szabo go crazy man can that kid fly!
It was a weekend of firsts for me
finnally got the ballz up to hover nose
that was to easy so I had to try some night flying man was that a blast.
then I got a hirrobo rep from St. Louis to come prove to me my poor little raptor could do loops and rools. He handed me the raido back and says lets see ya do it. so I go up pull off two loops. needless to say after this I was shaking so bad that I landed and was about to shut it down for a while when he looks at me and goes don't stop now do the roll. So I go back up and do a loop and then try a couple roles and was shaking so bad I thought I was going to drop the tranny, so I bring it in. Again He says no need to stop while your doing so good lets see some flips so he tells me how and I go back up do a couple loops for a warm up and then pull off my first foward flips then some backward flips. after that I was done for a while. then went back out and started practicing inverted hovering that, there where a couple scarry moments with that, but fianally I got it to where I felt comfertable bringing it down to about 20 feet, what a rush.

I made so much progress in one weekend I could not beleive it.
needless to say I was very happy going home sunday.
Brandon :D :D :D

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.