The Profile Brotherhood RC Forum banner

NashBro 21

24K views 326 replies 38 participants last post by  sparkplug 
#1 · (Edited)
NASH

I have it AMA sanctioned and the field owner insurance is printed up and ready to hand over (all important stuff).
Bryce and I have been having late night discussions on this years show and we are more prepared now than we usually are the day before!

9/23/2021 - 9/26/2021 (Thursday through Sunday)

You know the NashBro drill:

Leipers Fork, TN

Official MapQuest - Maps, Driving Directions, Live Traffic
Since Leipers Fork is a single main road you can do a search for "Leipers Fork, TN" and find a map.

#5 ·
BillyHell said:
NASH IS ON

Constrictor Contest 2021
This year we are having a contest! To enter just post what excuse you think Constrictor will use when he doesn't show up again this year!
The prize is a bottle of TN hooch. If Constrictor shows up he gets it!

:rofl: Glad to see you have a sense of humor about it! Hope Constrictor does too, and shows with his bourbon and chips ;) Maybe he'll give us a snort or 2 at Iowa--that's about as far east as my butt can handle for this year...

#17 ·
He is taking this year off to re-evaluate his friends. 8)
However, I could snakenap him and toss him in the back of the truck and swing by.

#18 ·
Very glad that Nash is back on :tu:

I don't think I can make it back this year, but someday :tu: :rockon:

#19 ·
#1... who's going?

#2... why is this not in the top 10 from now till september?

this is the pro bro site.

we are the probros.

i've done what i can last 20 years, been a rough trip, ask anyone who knows me. still, i flew in from hawaii, etc. to make probro central.

oh, i gotta drive 400 miles, waah, etc...

i'm driving from hudson beach, fla. 10 hours. why?

because w.f. is a modeler. i'm the face of model aviation. i'm kahuna. medicine man. prophet. seer. a bunch of other names in different cultures to describe what i am.

you want to get the truth? show up.

yeah, you might think wf crazy. you might not. but those what know me know i'm a catalyst, i see things that others don't. no b.s., it's been my gift and my burden.

i ain't told people this anywhere but here, but those who know me know what i'm talking about.

show up and see, we are gonna have a good time! wf in the house!

and constrictor will be there. you know why? he wants to hang out with wf! :lol:

-rant off-

#20 ·
Everyone knows that WF is crazy.........but he also brings beer. :drink: :tu: and some kewl planes! :rockoncool:

PAR and Mrs. PAR should be arriving thurs. morning. 8)

#24 ·
I know your getting older,bit slower,and have lost a bit of interest in being a bro,but,this is the best of east side of country flyin. YOU got to come if you can,what about all them friends ant seen in years. Showing what you still got,them old planes can die a proper death,on the field. Stories to be told,and new ones to be made. Best time of year,cooling off. I need to meet you,you can teach old plug new tricks. Dust off them planes,were getting a NASH,dont make WF sad,get it up at NASH. AND post a bit,how long can a few drag this site. Dont let el flight take over,lets put some NITRO hovering planes in the air. WF right,this,nash should be in top ten all summer,as does [did you fly today] . IF YOU CANT GET IT UP,come for the drink. :drink: :drink: :banana: :banana: :tu: :tu: Maybe,WF bring red chips if you ask. :popcorn: :clap: :clap: :superhappy: :doh: :rofl: :rofl: :rolleye:

#25 ·
Wild Fred said:
#1... I might not go

this is the pro bro site, untill Cappy made us the capsissys

we are the prosis an proud

i'm driving from hudson beach, fla. 10 hours. why? Because I'm retired an need to get out of the house.

because w.f. is a modeler wall foam. i'm the face of model aviation without actually flying. i'm kahuna. A kava medicine man. prophet. seer. a bunch of other names in different cultures to describe what i am.

yeah, you might think wf crazy. you might not. but those what know me know i'm a catalyst, i see things that others don't.my b.s., my burden.

-rant
Well this certainly explains some questions I had.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.