***6TH ANNUAL OHIBRO***

Have an event coming up? Looking for an event? Want to have a Pro Bro funfly? Post Here!

What dates will work for you?

Aug. 14th - 16th
57%
Aug. 21st - 23rd
21%
Aug. 28th - 30th
21%

Total votes : 14

***6TH ANNUAL OHIBRO***

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2020 2:33 pm

Well, after a few have asked I guess I need to get something planned for this. Been an uncertainty with the virus, lockdowns, riots, pending civil war, etc. but lets plan for a 2020 OhiBro anyway.

I think for now we will not set a firm date until everyone can chime in on what dates will work. I'll post a poll and you can pick 2 of the 3 options.

Same place, same style, same Bros I imagine! PM me for any details or directions. I'll provide the food for Saturday as always and can provide pizzas for Friday.
Attachments
OhiBro 2020 detail.png
Last edited by Island Runner on Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fly Hard - Live Free
Island Runner
Pro Bro

Remove Advertisements

TheProfileBrotherhood.com
Advertisement

Re: ***6TH ANNUAL OHIBRO***

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2020 3:29 pm

Count me in.
Timerider
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2020 1:04 pm

Josh,

I'm in no matter what day if there is any way possible for me to make it. My vote is for the 14th. I already took that day off but I can get any of the others as well. I looked and the meteor shower is supposed to be peak the weekend of the 14th. I love to be out in that dark field with nothing better to do than talk and watch the meteors rain. If you can't relax out there, you just can't relax.

As a side note, I've been considering having a "profile day" at my field in Tipton Indiana. Most anyone who would consider going to Ohibro would be in range of this field. It wouldn't be a full on "Bro" simply because the field rules won't support some of our antics, such as alcohol..... sorry. If anyone has interest let me know what time frame you favor in a PM. Likely mid to late July or between Ohibro and Nash.

Vince
Vince L
VinceL
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:10 pm

Where in Ohio would this be? I'm in Central KY, but I'm from the Dayton area and might try to see some shenanigans first hand.
guckrob
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:13 pm

guckrob wrote:Where in Ohio would this be? I'm in Central KY, but I'm from the Dayton area and might try to see some shenanigans first hand.

It’s extreme West central Ohio. Do a search for Ohibro and you’ll find good directions.
Vince L
VinceL
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2020 3:38 pm

VinceL wrote:
guckrob wrote:Where in Ohio would this be? I'm in Central KY, but I'm from the Dayton area and might try to see some shenanigans first hand.

It’s extreme West central Ohio. Do a search for Ohibro and you’ll find good directions.

ahh yes--should've searched for it. Thanks!
guckrob
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2020 11:10 pm

VinceL wrote:Josh,
As a side note, I've been considering having a "profile day" at my field in Tipton Indiana. Most anyone who would consider going to Ohibro would be in range of this field. It wouldn't be a full on "Bro" simply because the field rules won't support some of our antics, such as alcohol..... sorry. If anyone has interest let me know what time frame you favor in a PM. Likely mid to late July or between Ohibro and Nash.
Vince

Of course I'd be in if work doesn't get in the way.
"That can't be un-fucked" - Clay @Nash 2012
Fly like you have no tomorrows.

*Asshole Disclaimer*
If you think you have been offended, please unread this post.
Mike
ThumbSkull
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2020 6:42 am

We are outside a little town called Rockford, OH. It is about 1 hr 15 min North of Dayton.
Fly Hard - Live Free
Island Runner
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:09 pm

Count me in :drunk:
I'VE LEARNED THAT PLEASING EVERYONE IS IMPOSSIBLE
BUT PISSING EVERYONE OFF IS A PIECE OF CAKE !
Warped Wing R/C
StinkFinger
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:48 pm

As long as word doesn't get in the way. I'm in.
-D
Doug B

To those in the military who serve, both past and present, to defend my freedoms, I thank you. I've had a wonderful life so far.
Doug B
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2020 8:25 am

Did we settle on a firm date?
Vince L
VinceL
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2020 12:49 pm

VinceL wrote:Did we settle on a firm date?

Looks like the vote was for Aug 14-16. So that is now the official date. :tu:
Fly Hard - Live Free
Island Runner
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 11:13 pm

I’m writing it on the calendar.
Doug B

To those in the military who serve, both past and present, to defend my freedoms, I thank you. I've had a wonderful life so far.
Doug B
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2020 12:19 pm

Damn! How did I miss this thread? I'd have voted for the following weekend as I'm already off that Friday and a weekend break between IRCHA and OhioBro would have been a good thing. However, since the date is set, I'm starting to make plans. I'll see if I can't raise the dead up around Middletown and Anderson and get SEMNET on the scene. I just realized how long it's been since SEMNET has been together. Many of the OhioBro attendees don't even know our long lost brothers in SEMNET!
As soon as the Nats are done, I need to get some slabs flying again. I think all I have left flying is my Primo 60 and a beater Doug G Slick 360.

Matt
SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES - NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS.
basmntdweller
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:46 pm

Maybe I should attempt to clean out the garage a bit and post a few airplanes that I could haul to OhioBro for sale...

hmm....

I need to thin the herd a bit.
Doug B

Doug B
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:15 am

I’m writing it on the calendar :D :) :tu:
RonaldMiller
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:36 am

Looks like we have alot of OhiBro Veterans and maybe a few new Bros who may show up! :tu:

I'll update my first post with an address for those who have not been here before.
Fly Hard - Live Free
Island Runner
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2020 9:15 am

I added a map of sorts with some detail and some nearby addresses for your GPS. We are about 3 miles East of Rockford, Ohio on State Route 33. Frysinger Rd tees off of St Rt 33 and goes North. The flightline is about 1 mile North of St Rt 33. PM me for any questions or for better directions. :drink:

The pic/map is small but if you click on it, it will open up bigger so you can read the details.

WIll hopefully be able to start mowing next week. :rockon:
Fly Hard - Live Free
Island Runner
Pro Bro

Return to Pro Bro Events