2020 Relay For Life Benefit Fun Fly at Eldon, MO Sat June 6

Have an event coming up? Looking for an event? Want to have a Pro Bro funfly? Post Here!

2020 Relay For Life Benefit Fun Fly at Eldon, MO Sat June 6

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:58 pm

On Saturday, June 6 2020 the LORCS will be hosting the annual Relay For Life Benefit Fun Fly. All proceeds go to the American Cancer Society. The landing fee is $20, which includes lunch and drinks for registered pilots. Non-pilots can purchase a lunch for $5 each. The current menu is fried chicken and ham & cheese sliders, plus lots of other tasty food.

We will also be holding a raffle to raise extra money for the Relay For Life. LORCS has purchased a Tower Hobbies Edge 540 ARF, plus a bunch of smaller prizes. Prize donations are highly encouraged. If you have something gathering dust in your shop, bring it to the fun fly and donate it to the raffle. Last year we ended up with an amazing amount of donated raffle prizes that had a total value of thousands of dollars. This year we already have over a thousand dollars worth of pledged donated prizes, and I expect a lot more prizes to show up on the day of the fun fly. Anybody who attended last year's event knows it was great fun! Last year we raised $5000. It would be great if we could beat that number this year.

The current weather forecast is calling for 90 degrees, partly sunny, and only a slight chance of rain.
I hope to see you there!

If you can't attend, but still want to make a donation to the American Cancer Society, contact me for details.
Dave McDDD
:hover: McDDD #415

˙ʇᴉ op oʇ ʍoɥ ʇno ǝɹnƃᴉɟ ʇ,uɐɔ I ʇnq 'looɔ sʞool ʇxǝʇ spɹɐʍʞɔɐq puɐ uʍop ǝpᴉsd∩
McDDD
Pro Bro

Remove Advertisements

TheProfileBrotherhood.com
Advertisement

Return to Pro Bro Events