The Profile Brotherhood RC Forum banner

what's your input?

• I'd buy one!

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • slabs over 60 size defeat the purpose

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • a new design is needed

Votes: 8 16.7%
  • I can get an arf fattie in the air cheaper, so why?

• I'd rather see a 40-60 size, I don't need to compensate for anything.

Votes: 12 25.0%
  • Duude, you'd corner the market, put everyone outa business, and get that yacht in no time!

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • Does it come with instructions?

• I'd rather buy one of your old designs from someone else, a new one not needed.

Votes: 0 0.0%

Nextgen 30 and 50cc kits from wildfredrc.com

15K views 100 replies 27 participants last post by  dhooks 
#1 ·
as some of you know, this shiftwork screwing up my plane time.

meanwhile, the lamyak and primo over 7 years old. the mojo 11.

so, I've been discussing designing a new plane and making laser cut kits through a local kit mfgr., might even use his dist. network so I can retire and make a fortune.

features will be:

nextgen wing and control surface layout.

nextgen laminar airfoil

all laser cut.

parts list, lasercut sheet diagram listing all parts, all parts laser numbered.

complete, comprehensive instructions

nextgen wing attachment/tube setup

new, innovative shearweb/wing construction, more interlocking parts for assembly ease/rigidity.

full hardware package

my question is what kind of demand/how many units to produce, so please answer poll!

See less See more
#78 ·
flygilmore said:
Yes, the 79" Slick is coming very soon......it's a fact. This plane was also specifically designed for all the DA50's that have been sitting vacant on the shelf. This plane will be very successful I'm sure.....just look at how much of a following the 44" and 60" Slicks have had in their short time.
Seems like that's the new trend in Fattys gearing towards a kick ass airframe for the DA50's that everyone has stashed under the bench. I'm saving my pennies for AJ's new one.

#79 ·
Wild Fred said:
Aquaman said:
Wild Fred said:
now that I got the candy van, I could make a one off 30cc lamsuk, I guess...naahh, I got the 40 size plans, anybody wants one, all they gotta do is print them at 150%.
Would you happen to have the plan set that came with my kit?
I don't know, i'll look. personally, I prefer the original 3/4 fuse w/ the 7/8 crutch, is a lot stouter. the original build thread is on here somewhere!
I'd like to have them if you've got them. I'll send the funds if you'll autograph them and put then in the mail..... :banana: :banana:

#80 ·
I'd sure like to have a 100cc Cap 232 kit with Foam wings/stabs if I was in the market for a new kit.

Actually I'd love to see 100cc Extra 330s, Cap 232, Edge 540T, and a Yak 55 with foam wings, balsa fuse you know kind of like how Carden does or did their airplanes? :)

#92 ·
900 sq 54 inch, wing, 6 lbs with dle?? Maybe shorten it a couple inches to keep that tail a bit more floppy

You were doing Mojo's and lammys in the low 5 lb range, with a 22 oz engine, and a dle is around 29 so that should be easy to hit?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.