The Profile Brotherhood RC Forum banner

30cc 3D profile KIT or Plans

7K views 45 replies 14 participants last post by  capthis 
#1 ·
Hello all,

New to the forum, but in RC flying for over 2 decades. I have a 30cc DLE engine lying with me and though let me build a profile to mount it. I have briefly gone through the forums but am unable to find any kit (retail) or plan to build from it. Will appreciate member guidance... can someone please tell me where i can purchase a KIT or download plan for a 3D 30cc profile.

thx and advance.... cheers and happy landings.

#29 ·
joebob said:
Most of the planes we build are pretty easy to cut by hand. The only tricky parts for most people are the ribs, but a bandsaw/scroll saw and a disk sander will do the job very well. Or, if you're really strapped for tools, just an exacto knife and saw and a sanding block. These aren't NASA rockets going to Mars. A little deviation here or there in the shapse isn't going to make much difference.
Fully endorse your views.

#30 ·
capthis said:
joebob said:
And you'd be amazed how many screw-ups some lightweight spackling and some sanding can hide!
At Crappy cut Kits we strive for absolute perfection so we don't need no stinking spackling! :)

:roll: :mrgreen:
Hooks would disagree with the quality he has received from CCK.

#35 ·
Motowncali said:
$50 to mail that kit! Only cost $20 for Richard to mail it the first time, of course it was from FL to GA... :shock:

Good thing I have plans for a 30cc RadYak...
50 buckes? Where te hell ate you sending it?

#37 ·
Dr Constrictor said:
Motowncali said:
$50 to mail that kit! Only cost $20 for Richard to mail it the first time, of course it was from FL to GA... :shock:

Some river shack in MO... USPS rates seem to be the lowest, but for some reason, everything I mail or ship out of CA costs a small fortune.

#38 ·
Motowncali said:
Dr Constrictor said:
Motowncali said:

Some river shack in MO... USPS rates seem to be the lowest, but for some reason, everything I mail or ship out of CA costs a small fortune.
Yah, jerry's probably secretly taxing anything he can rhink of to build his stupid train set :thumbdown:

#39 ·
West Coast Bro said:
joebob said:
Most of the planes we build are pretty easy to cut by hand. The only tricky parts for most people are the ribs, but a bandsaw/scroll saw and a disk sander will do the job very well. Or, if you're really strapped for tools, just an exacto knife and saw and a sanding block. These aren't NASA rockets going to Mars. A little deviation here or there in the shapse isn't going to make much difference.
+1 well said :rockon:
Nothing fancy but it's coming along a ok.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.