The Profile Brotherhood RC Forum banner

some things can wait

2K views 22 replies 11 participants last post by  Suicufnoc 
#1 ·
Old plug here to tell another. So a friend who owns a dozer was working,started feeling bad,stop dozer and got in pickup. Drove home,felt worst,got bored, rode back to town, got gas for truck and almost passed out sitting in cab. Now hes 5.5 and 130 pounds,wiry guy,over all healty,68 years old. So,does he go to doc, 1 mile away,nope,drives home,15 miles in country. The smart one,his wife calls 911,yep, gota go to hos. The docs say,heart racing out of control,push drugs,nope not going do it. Ends up on table,two teams of surgeons,he looks around,room full of docs. Big guy says,we going stop your heart,then,restart,going be bit of pain. The paddles come down,shit,that hurt,then all stopped,very quiet,restart,yaaaa. All be well,a year later. Some things can wait,when in doubt,go see the the man,some things cant. :tu: :tu:

#3 ·
Now my hart is racing

hell of a story glad your all right

#5 ·
And while were here,foxhole when shells landing near by. A parachute that works,when the first did not. A condom when your 18,and you get a surprise offer. A call to GOD,when nothing else can help. Hey,kind of like jeff foxworthy ******* thing. You might be a ******* if you ride to get gas while having a cardo event,45 miles at that.

#6 ·
Well,i thought that be funny,no one adds to it. Women goes to doc, he tells her she has dementia,drink one beer a day,that will help. Her daughter comes home,finds mom on floor,calls 911. Ends up,mom was drunk,kelp forgetting she had already had her beer. :rofl: :rofl: :beer: :rofl:

#8 ·
No one got something that cant wait. Long ago,went to blues brother contest at college town aways from here. Beer was 1 dollar a picture,well dollar was worth more then. OU WEE,standing room only,big time party. Took advantage of that cheap beer,left late,i was not driving,could not have. So,in middle of big town,redlight,it hit,had to pee,now big time. Only one thing to do,open door and go,red light green,still going. How i not in jail dont know,many times,but what fun it was to be young. Bet you young guys dont know who the blues boys was or beer for 1 dollar,for a gallon. :tu: :tu:

#11 ·
WTH,so 30 years ago we went to see 4 july fireworks on lake,est 1,000 boats there each year. My buddy and his wife,now gone, and there son. My wife and son also,so my 19ft boat full. Great night,cool and clear,no wind, and awesome fireworks,we were right under them. WE all drink a few beers,had good time. Time to go now,been out on water 3 hours or so,garys wife says,i got to pee. Well its dark,running boat about 30mph,boats ahead far as can see,boats behind,coming fast,water ruff,big waves,no time to stop. Said i,well i cant stop we get run over,she said,i have to go,i will go to back,pee in a cup,a paper cup. What could i say,so she goes back,drop her pants,swats down,cup ready,lets it go,big wave,ass hits floor,squshed cup,pee everywhere. Some things cant wait,wish they could. :rofl: :rofl: :crybaby: :rofl: :rofl: All my fault you know. :rofl: :rofl:

#14 ·
Well, got my big tractor going and bushhog around house. All was well,so drove 1/4 mile to my flying field,cut down the 5ft grass at end of field,all went well. Started to leave,pop,blew a hyd hose between my legs,steady spray,to far for me to walk,home i went. Dropped my paints at front steps,yep,some things can wait,bath couldn't. LOL.

#16 ·
While back son got a sawmill.hf unit. i built new 20ft tracks for it. Other day we cut some 1.5 pine 12in wide,used my trackhoe to move the logs,lots of grunt moving boards 16ft long. Over all,i was wrong the cheap hf cuts good, if you can upgrade the tracks. Lota work runing the mill not for old timers. Brings to mind,saw jojo, hes the 90 plus hard guy,still going bit slower now,left the nurse home,had things to do. 👍 👍 :ROFLMAO::unsure: Hard as nails he is.