Pro Bro #34 checking in

This is the place to hang and talk.

Pro Bro #34 checking in

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:44 pm

I have made it back after a 15yr vacation for drag racing. So I have a bunch of catching up to do! I have already found profile kits no to be available as they use to be. Need some links brothers. Im looking for 55"-60" electric and 76-85" gas. Right now to get back in the air Im flying PA Addictions and Extreme Flight. Miss profiles
BadAndy34
Pro Bro

Remove Advertisements

TheProfileBrotherhood.com
Advertisement

Re: Pro Bro #34 checking in

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:09 pm

The value hobbies 32" foamies are more fun than one can imagine!
http://www.valuehobby.com/airplanes/epp-plane.html
Only $32 - worth every penny and still around $100 with gear and a few batteries.
So fun!
One of those would get you back in the air fast, inexpensive and have a blast doing it!
ProBro #282
ProLife ProBro
Cartman - " It was great to see Straight up even tho he broke all my planes :lol: "
c/f - "I am currently trying to make this event cause I like flying Jeffs planes and he no longer comes to Nash,,, :P "
Straightup
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2021 8:10 pm

Straightup tells the truth,lot of fun,easy to build and flys better than should,everyone should have one,most bros do. :tu: :tu: kits can be found,madyak kit on [what are you building ]right now. Good your back,seems a lot of guys get back to flying after many years,myself to. Add where you at,helps to know when your near other bros. :tu: Miss racing,but cant afford it.
sparkplug
Pro Bro

Location: 1 mile from lake Thurmond 15miles north of augusta ga.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2021 10:05 pm

My mistake, madyak on[ for sale on other sites.]
sparkplug
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2021 5:32 am

If you feel like scratch building, we have a bunch of good plans and patterns in the files section in this FB group. :tu: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1604041596444172/
Heinz57
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2021 7:40 pm

Scratch building is not problem, I enjoy it. Thanks for the plan info. I am in NC. I am flying Addictions and Extreme flight fatties now and a crakyak slab. I miss my profiles and I want to buy or build a gasser. I would like a Madyak for electric for sure
BadAndy34
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2021 8:05 am

It's a little smaller than you requested but if you would like I can share the plans for the Glitter JR that I designed a few years back. It's an Edge. Here is the thread on it and you can find lots of videos in there.

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=38076
President of Chrisy Poos Kit Emoprium "The Leader in Quality Cut Short Kits at Hooks Pricing"

Glitter55, Big Tiddy 55cc, VH Giles202. Stashed stix60, stix50, stix46

BalsaDust
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2021 2:30 pm

They aint cheap but twisted hobbies has some tremendous profiles (foam) balsa doesnt exist anymore in profiles. I have a revolto and its the best flying craziest ability plane Ive ever flown. here is a link to some 40 size fun https://twistedhobbys.com/aircraft/all- ... ld-series/
https://twistedhobbys.com/th-39-epp-revolto-green/
smallfly
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2021 6:26 pm

Balsa ant dead,nitro ant dead,just easier to go foam and el. 2 madyaks kits for sale here. There be plans for most all a man could want. MOs building a west wind kit i think. Some begging here might get a man a kit,or a plane ready to go. Foam is easy,to easy,buy a great plane in the box. But did you learn anything about making your own great plane,how to fly,yes,how to build,no. Well i got foam,it works,i fly it. I got balsa to,i have learned much more from them. 34,kits cost more now,buy any that you can,when you can. Buy some foam,its ok,202 great start,TW stuff great,but get some wood to,them madyaks,if still there,buy now. Anyone heard from sam the kit cutter,or another one gone. :D :D Just a old man who hopes the build it youself not gone away.
sparkplug
Pro Bro

Return to Pro Bro General Chat