The Profile Brotherhood RC Forum banner

who's got the guts?

• i will if the plug goat guy shows.

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • i'm a pussy, no show.

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • hooks plaid on everyone, and i'm there!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • if the istokpoga boyz are there, i'm flying with those crackers!

• i claim to be a pro bro, but actually representing makes my wife reign me in cause i'm a big pussy.

• wf going to show? wild horses couldn't stop me from flying with that famous bastage!

• par needs a road trip, 'nuff said!

• where's moobs and click with that big electric mofo? that would be the star of the event. no shit, p

anyone going to SEFF?

7K views 170 replies 12 participants last post by  sparkplug 
#1 ·
toying with the idea of going, but not unless we get a bunch of bros going... i wanna hang out with the cool kids. :rockoncool:

#10 ·
When this be. I be afraid WF that most of your buddys have give it up,the couch got them. Same with me,we had a deer camp,every year,800 acres to hunt,big time. But they faded out. Whats us to do but move on,find old farts like ourselves to play with,for as long as we can. i shall check this seff out,all el,bet 2.4 also,plug got to update. PINK still ulgy.

#11 ·
Wild Fred said:
you going, joebob? been what, 10 years since i flew with you? what's cooter and the bike *** bfc up to lately?
Will have to play it by ear, like I mentioned earlier, my wife is having surgery on the 28th and I will have to see how she's feeling that weekend. That said, I only have one electric plane RTF and that's the VH SBach. Now if you'd build me a hovering Seniorita I might could be persuaded to come pick it up at SEFF!

#13 ·
yep. we show uyp, dominare, case closed. if plug **** out and don't pick up his pink plane that flies better than anything he ever had with wf input plus hoooks, flightcrazed, other wimp out ****... the probros are like delta house, strong and superior but beaten down by lesser cahoot zombie clicks that keep beating away at superior mentalities!

#16 ·
preregister is over.

they might be a bunch of el cheapo swervo cj-s...

but if me and you show up... and half dozen bros, hooks, thom, etc... we will rock the event!

thom, you want me pick you up, parthy in the shaggin wagglon, all expense paid??? duude, we need a party! i got the cots and big party tent. got cases of homebrew for the dudes. got the cool planes, as do you. what you doing that weekend anyhow?

and hooks- bring several plaid shirts and party with us!

anyone else got guts to represent??"?

#17 ·
joebob, c/f, even the capout ceiling hanging dryer 5955 whiny cub kadet lawnmower guy? we need to take the world back. what happened to us? we used to rock the world! got old, cj's beat us down to where we didn't wanna bother i guess.

it ain't over till we say it's over! who's with me!

#24 ·
sparkplug said:
Ant got much,but will fly it,will i see pro bros in action, or WF and me got to watch the show of cjs.
I would give my left one to be four hours from an event like that :roll: im logging 2300 miles this weekend to pickup a couple bad ass flying airplanes and have supper and a couple beers with my buddy

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.