This is the place to hang and talk.

who's got the guts?

i will if the plug goat guy shows.
20%
i'm a pussy, no show.
40%
hooks plaid on everyone, and i'm there!
No votes
if the istokpoga boyz are there, i'm flying with those crackers!
No votes
i claim to be a pro bro, but actually representing makes my wife reign me in cause i'm a big pussy.
No votes
wf going to show? wild horses couldn't stop me from flying with that famous bastage!
20%
par needs a road trip, 'nuff said!
No votes
where's moobs and click with that big electric mofo? that would be the star of the event. no shit, probros are cutting edge,
20%

Total votes : 5

Re: anyone going to SEFF?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:54 pm

Your not that far from it,best days be next week.
sparkplug
Pro Bro

Location: 1 mile from lake Thurmond 15miles north of augusta ga.

Remove Advertisements

TheProfileBrotherhood.com
Advertisement

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:26 pm

Frustration thats the word. Before i start,any chance 72 fm be ok at seff,i doubt it. SO,i try to move to 21 century, got 9303 out,installed frsky mod,put new receiver on plane,nope. Read instructions,what they were,nope. Plus,not getting along with 9303,i fear the worst,plug over his head in tect. May get son to help,only hope. Plug take kite. Can take dxe,no expo,in fact,a very bare bones radio indeed. :thumbdown: :thumbdown:
sparkplug
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2021 12:12 am

sparkplug wrote:Frustration thats the word. Before i start,any chance 72 fm be ok at seff,i doubt it. SO,i try to move to 21 century, got 9303 out,installed frsky mod,put new receiver on plane,nope. Read instructions,what they were,nope. Plus,not getting along with 9303,i fear the worst,plug over his head in tect. May get son to help,only hope. Plug take kite. Can take dxe,no expo,in fact,a very bare bones radio indeed. :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Bring it with you. A lot of smart ,helpful,people will have that shit dialed in for you,before you get the flight packs charged :rockoncool: :rockoncool: great to be a bro
athol probro stickbangers club

"There is room in the Hood for everyone, but not everybody finds a home in the Hood"
- goofy-

"Best part is if you dork a harrier from a few feet up, it's like a decent CJ landing" -steener-
doinkedit
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2021 2:05 am

10 days? d'oh! i'm a week early! trouble with being retired. forget what day it is.

guess i'll wait till next wed.

gives me time to put the pilot on plug's plane, anyway! :lol:
"you didn't add strength. you added WEIGHT"- w.f.
Wild Fred
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2021 2:51 am

make sure dip switches right way on module. it should bind. should bind to frsky in gasser, too, which is nice. will try send pic of my switches.
https://hobbyking.com/en_us/frsky-djt-2 ... s_products is the jr module and receiver. only 50 bucks what a bargain! that's receiver in the gasser, btw.

on this page, click on manuals/files tab bottom right. should help.

lot of info on it. manuals, advice, etc.
Wild Fred
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2021 4:37 am

is it just me, or does this goat look like sammy davis jr.?
Attachments
sammy-davis-jr-e1440560609326.jpg
sammy-davis-jr-e1440560609326.jpg (15.89 KiB) Viewed 247 times
hqdefault.jpg
hqdefault.jpg (6.66 KiB) Viewed 248 times
Wild Fred
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2021 10:55 am

I wish I would have known! I’m already pre registered and paid for this weekend’s tournament :(

Does this mean I fagged out? :scared: :scared: :lol:
Heinz57
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2021 11:36 am

it's next weekend!
Wild Fred
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:58 pm

i been talking about you 57 for two weeks,thought you fell in,never to be heard of again. Next thur fri sat be the days,ant that right,WF. :rofl: :rofl: :banana: :banana: We going to seff
sparkplug
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:11 am

Fell into a mercury EFI rebuild w my dad :lol: Much cheaper to build 350s :lol:
Attachments
B9757F75-4D53-434B-A39F-BF4ED23C3884.jpeg
2E434FB5-8D74-4366-9583-43818E17C016.jpeg
Heinz57
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:30 am

go mercruiser!

just like capp and his tractors, all the planes are hanging from the ceiling now! :lol:

and if you don't want to go to istokpoga and want to do some different fishing, here's my backyard and floating camper... 2 neighbors have boat ramps, i got davits... just sayin'... you can catch some big ones! or just sit on seawall, drink beer, catch dinner.
Attachments
Resized_20210421_142721 (1).jpeg
Wild Fred
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:01 am

Wild Fred wrote:go mercruiser!

just like capp and his tractors, all the planes are hanging from the ceiling now! :lol:

and if you don't want to go to istokpoga and want to do some different fishing, here's my backyard and floating camper... 2 neighbors have boat ramps, i got davits... just sayin'... you can catch some big ones! or just sit on seawall, drink beer, catch dinner.

I'd get a good laugh seeing that boat in Istokpoga! :lol:
"Is it me or do those ailerons looks small?" - Dhooks

Fly it till it falls apart!! pro-bro #2162
FlightCrazed
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:09 am

only shallow bass boats for that lake! i know where the canals with the big bass used ta be... and these guys seem to be fishing same spors, istokpoga shores, my canal, josephine creek, up by fisheating creek. and the istokpoga canal- on other side of the dam- big assed garfish!
Wild Fred
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:39 am

Pulled plenty of gar out of that canal! I always cought the big bass out there at the islands, gotta get out and wade around in there! Many great memories in Lorida, FL!
"Is it me or do those ailerons looks small?" - Dhooks

Fly it till it falls apart!! pro-bro #2162
FlightCrazed
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:52 am

Heinz57 wrote:Fell into a mercury EFI rebuild w my dad :lol: Much cheaper to build 350s :lol:

Mill the heads, clean up the ports, maybe raise the exhaust ports a little--more powah! ah ah ah Tim Allen :drink:
3D wannabe

"Well, you can't scale down the air molecules that it's flying on,... so keep that in mind." 3dRookie
"Takes a day to learn and a lifetime to master, always something new to learn or refine" AD3D
(3D, DLG or cunnilingus?)
wyo69cowboy
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2021 11:55 am

Hinze 57,if you have any questions i will try to help. What made motor give up. Great its not a fick,they got 3 times the stuff on them. Mers are good,with good oil systems. With boats,replace only whats realy needed,each part is big bucks.
sparkplug
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:35 pm

so, one of wf's base philosophies is "wisdom is where you find it". doesn't matter if it's the bible, jonathan livingston seagull, the words of the dali lama, beavis and butthead, harold and kumar, or the simpsons. whatever, the truth shows up everywhere, and i'm not an "organized religion" guy- but Jesus is the truth, he has a great sense of humor, and the truth will set you free.

of course, i could be wrong...

anyway, here's the thing- according to harold and kumar go to white castle, " the universe tends to unfold as it should- and i got a really big penis".

soo, i was a week off on the fly in. plug's not had time on bro approved planes, or the fraternity of the bros that only guys been in the service have experienced... hence the 10,000 yard stare, we were bros, etc.

i slapped his slick together for a taste, time restricted. BUT- now the sun went back several steps... who gets that?

now, i been needing another foam lamyak for over 2 years. got all the shit, just not motivated to build one for lesser mortals.

now that i got a week, decided to build a foam lammy, dhooks ailerons, 35-42 motor, got several new 22003s, some graphenes.

a bag of junior swervos i bought from cappy for 5 bucks several years ago, crowder approved, no bitching about centering, etc...

sometimes the planets align.... plug already got the vibe, he's right! :lol:

so, i'm going to make that fag learn harrier in 3 flights. break? wtf? skewers, popsicle sticks, gorilla glue and we back in air in an hour. easiest plane to harrier EVER. ask anyone, nose up, throttle up. drive around with rudder. no stall break, no fly up till stall then catch, none of that bs. and you got the designer right there, telling you when you fucking up!

how could it get better than that?

here's a pic so far. got to build rudder, cut out fuse, make mount, sand, cover in pink. no problem getting it finished, about 3 lb. foamy with balls.

or is wf full of shit?

thom, if you can't ride along with me, all expense paid except entyr fees, you a FAG!!! :lol: got to at least represent istokpoga boyz and give the goat boy a raft of shit! :lol:
Attachments
Resized_20210422_131644.jpeg
Wild Fred
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2021 12:40 pm

and if crappy sez "it don't look like a yak"... FAG! where are you, you need to at least show up at seff and bitch about something!!! :lol: at leasr show up and fly c/f's cck suky and complain about how it shoulda been yours! tell you what, you show and i bring some donkey balls for you! :P
Wild Fred
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:06 pm

FlightCrazed wrote:Pulled plenty of gar out of that canal! I always cought the big bass out there at the islands, gotta get out and wade around in there! Many great memories in Lorida, FL!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPu0xy3Vp-I you can almost hear the banjo's! :lol:

and if that ain't bass and jug catfish country, wf don't know nuthin'! :lol:
Wild Fred
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:40 pm

I being a virgin,be at your mercy,willing to try,but dont get hopes up to high. Extra bros be a help i think,even if they themselves be rusty. 7 hour from fl,beat the hell out of 14hour to eldon,even though them guys were extra nice. Just think all the plug fuckups you guys going miss,the stories you could tell. WF building plane with good servos,has he seen the light,now to work on his taste for pink. Sure would been cold in van last night,32 degrees last night,cold this morning. :drink:
sparkplug
Pro Bro

PreviousNext

Return to Pro Bro General Chat