This is the place to hang and talk.

who's got the guts?

i will if the plug goat guy shows.
20%
i'm a pussy, no show.
40%
hooks plaid on everyone, and i'm there!
No votes
if the istokpoga boyz are there, i'm flying with those crackers!
No votes
i claim to be a pro bro, but actually representing makes my wife reign me in cause i'm a big pussy.
No votes
wf going to show? wild horses couldn't stop me from flying with that famous bastage!
20%
par needs a road trip, 'nuff said!
No votes
where's moobs and click with that big electric mofo? that would be the star of the event. no shit, probros are cutting edge,
20%

Total votes : 5

Re: anyone going to SEFF?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:07 pm

PAR does need a road trip.......but........the boss will be gone to Top Gun that week and someone has to run the shop. :roll: :cry:

Still hoping Nash will happen.
The ZZ Top looking, anal Bastage Bro.

I fly just enough to stay rusty.
PAR
Pro Bro

Remove Advertisements

TheProfileBrotherhood.com
Advertisement

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2021 7:23 pm

Ant got much,but will fly it,will i see pro bros in action, or WF and me got to watch the show of cjs.
sparkplug
Pro Bro

Location: 1 mile from lake Thurmond 15miles north of augusta ga.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:26 pm

Got it now,4 hours from me,i still get there if pro bros do,well a few,well might be WF and me. We not careful will leave a cj ourselves,dont sound like much support. Hell WF,bring tent,we camp across road from my house.
sparkplug
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2021 11:04 pm

sparkplug wrote:Ant got much,but will fly it,will i see pro bros in action, or WF and me got to watch the show of cjs.

I would give my left one to be four hours from an event like that :roll: im logging 2300 miles this weekend to pickup a couple bad ass flying airplanes and have supper and a couple beers with my buddy
Attachments
20B098B8-CFD9-4878-94A3-7603B715D925.jpeg
athol probro stickbangers club

"There is room in the Hood for everyone, but not everybody finds a home in the Hood"
- goofy-

"Best part is if you dork a harrier from a few feet up, it's like a decent CJ landing" -steener-
doinkedit
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2021 8:19 am

2 old goats!
"you didn't add strength. you added WEIGHT"- w.f.
Wild Fred
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2021 8:20 am

PAR wrote:PAR does need a road trip.......but........the boss will be gone to Top Gun that week and someone has to run the shop. :roll: :cry:

Still hoping Nash will happen.

top gun's this week? damn, would like to see that if there's a good crosswind... :lol:
Wild Fred
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2021 8:22 am

looks like 5.5 hr, 311 miles, straight up 19! i think i will do it if i can fly some there. will contact.
Wild Fred
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2021 8:39 am

ok, booked room friday night at motel 6! be there friday and saturday.
Wild Fred
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2021 8:53 am

Ill be onsite 4/24-5/1, Seff officially dont start until 4/26 when it goes all electric so a few people are showing on from 4/20-4/26 to fly whatever until it goes all electric on Monday. Some feild marking will take place on this weekend however but SEFF no longer has flight stations or spotter requirements just step forward to a 1300' flight line behind your setup and fly whatever style you want.

Look me up if you show up, the Pro Bro placard and tunes will be obvious which one is my trailer. If you only show up with your TX and Plane and Batts, I got all the rest, 15 chargers and 5000W of AC or DC.

Gonna be a party, not much flying takes place more like a campground and if winds pick up to 10+ skys are empty. :drink:
c/f
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2021 8:59 am

that's two!
Attachments
a475a4f9575c6c07af76e9b02a76c359.jpg
Wild Fred
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2021 11:42 am

WF,what no 6 you booked. So glad you get to be with old buddy,you guys dont get in trouble. Did you sell those old gas planes a while back,had two i think. I feel a uplift in the force,must be bros gathering in one place. OH,they ate the teacher at my school,biden the pres was right way back then.
sparkplug
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2021 11:48 am

still got both gassers. you want either of them, cheap? i'll bring if you want, too big for my little house. got to stay with small stuff.

pm me if interested, i'll give you below hooks pricing... almost cappy pricing!

i'm at the hotel 6 in americus, right on 19. cheapest place i could find.

the mono is vv20cc low profile- agle plug.

bipe has rcg 20cc.

both fly great. haven't ran either since i moved here, 20 months. both ready to go. have frsky receivers if you can use them. life packs. video of both flying around here- look thom daniel's youtube page (flightcrazed)

again, you won't find better pricing- like the cost of new engines will buy the planes if you take both! :lol:

400 bucks for both on a package deal? delivered, even! :lol: only if you tell me you want them. otherwise i ain't hauling them.
Attachments
DSCF2561.JPG
DSCF2216.JPG
Wild Fred
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:35 pm

The plan is to be there fri and sat,got to meet WF and CF. Hope wild kristy can make it,give my wife some one to talk to. WF,bring that mono,even though its got pink,ant much, i know you be fare,i wont beat you up like crappy. Hope a few more bros show up,be nice to meet you guys. Plug gets to see them bad ass el planes,but shall miss the nitro smell.
sparkplug
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2021 10:31 pm

CF,i be new to this,is this a family type event,or a party at your own site. Quite at 9pm,or keep on going till dawn. What else might i expect,think WF behave when eating those red chips. sounds like the pre open days may be best,nitro unleashed. None of you sleeping bros coming,got to be few more in southeast.
sparkplug
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:13 am

there are pockets of groups along the property that share common interest or locality, but everyone welcome to join in. After dark the jars start showing up at ground safe fire pit no bonfires to admire the holez. I generally make the rounds to all of them. There is also many night flying planes and wing gaggles of 15+ on each end of the feild with maybe a couple times combining for some insane times. some nite later than others but SATURDAY end is generally pretty thin and early to bed for drive homes.

I WOULD SAY WED-THUR are big party nights leaving plenty of time for hangover recovery......................
c/f
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2021 9:33 am

anyone want the gator bipe or should i leave it home? 200 bucks buys it, rtf.
Wild Fred
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:30 am

found out showers on site, so i cancelled hotel and heading up early.
Wild Fred
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:30 am

Plug, hopefully you will get to see C/F's Revolto fly.. Then you will see why we are bragging up that plane.. :rockon:
ProBro #282
ProLife ProBro
Cartman - " It was great to see Straight up even tho he broke all my planes :lol: "
c/f - "I am currently trying to make this event cause I like flying Jeffs planes and he no longer comes to Nash,,, :P "
Straightup
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2021 12:40 pm

Think better than a WF super tuned slick,well they had lots of time to get it right. Yep,thats the danger of going to shows,always some new plane you cant live without. I do believe you guys,if MCDDD gives it thumbs up,its good. 202 still blows me away,how a flat wing flys so good,makes me look half way good,half i did say. Revolto must be great,on the list. Heinz 57 must be fishing,not to far a drive for him and that big trailer loaded with neat planes. Like i said,they ate the english teacher first day.
sparkplug
Pro Bro

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2021 1:14 pm

you ever fly a ferroplane? i'll have one.

also hacked off the wing mounts of the trimotor foamerita and single motoring it like normal. foameritas and ferros are my go to beaters. fun, fly great, tough.

also got the 600w ferro, my new suky, and an ellipstik for old time sake. so got 5 planes, should last me a couple days. if i get off my ass, i could probably build a slick 35 by wed...no pink... purple ok? :lol:
Wild Fred
Pro Bro

PreviousNext

Return to Pro Bro General Chat